*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
luck luck, next time cannot play this way liao....heart cannot take it when last friday and this morning drop below or near 113

Hahaha your risk appetite is improving! You will slowly get used to it. :s13:

In the beginning when I see my position -100 pips I also cannot sleep in peace. :D
 

neoartz

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Realised Gains (micro lot) - 5th Dec 2016

USD/JPY - 300 pips ($30)
EUR/USD - 30 pips ($3)

Realised Loss (micro lot) - 5th Dec 2016
EUR/JPY - 100 pips ($10)

Overall: enough to eat big breakfast lol :s13::s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Realised Gains (micro lot) - 5th Dec 2016

USD/JPY - 300 pips ($30)
EUR/USD - 30 pips ($3)

Realised Loss (micro lot) - 5th Dec 2016
EUR/JPY - 100 pips ($10)

Overall: enough to eat big breakfast lol :s13::s13:

wa, your pips count very high leh....300 pips :s22:

sem like still jpy most exciting but also most heart jumping pair
 

neoartz

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
wa, your pips count very high leh....300 pips :s22:

haha this morning i open a few USD/JPY trades :s13: (Bad habit). Good thing is that i'm trading in micro lots lol. :s13: high pips but the $$ is very little. Oh well small gains also not bad. I'm not ready for mini lots lol..

Yeah JPY pairs really crazy.. suddenly EUR/JPY went against my short. lol

P.S: I will only trade mini lot when i have setup a proper risk management plan. Now is more of getting the feel and understanding the FX markets.
 
Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
haha this morning i open a few USD/JPY trades :s13: (Bad habit). Good thing is that i'm trading in micro lots lol. :s13: high pips but the $$ is very little.

Oh well small gains also not bad. I'm not ready for mini lots lol..

that why i opened other broker house for micro lot to train myself...now got oanda and CMC, I open a demo account for IG, the broker called me too to ask me how is the demo account, seem like they are very keen to have new account :s13:
 

neoartz

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
that why i opened other broker house for micro lot to train myself...now got oanda and CMC, I open a demo account for IG, the broker called me too to ask me how is the demo account, seem like they are very keen to have new account :s13:

Haha the broker so good ah! even demo account also called.. Maybe they wanna attract more ppl to trade with them.

Not sure if u can adjust the leverage for CMC and IG. I know Oanda can adjust the leverage. Min is 10:1 , Max is 50:1.

I'm using the 20:1 leverage. Good and comfortable for me.

As i'm typing now, looks like most of the EUR pairs are slowly going down. 45mins to closure of London trade
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
that why i opened other broker house for micro lot to train myself...now got oanda and CMC, I open a demo account for IG, the broker called me too to ask me how is the demo account, seem like they are very keen to have new account :s13:

Of course as every trade you make the sales broker will receive a cut or meet sales quota. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Haha the broker so good ah! even demo account also called.. Maybe they wanna attract more ppl to trade with them.

Not sure if u can adjust the leverage for CMC and IG. I know Oanda can adjust the leverage. Min is 10:1 , Max is 50:1.

I'm using the 20:1 leverage. Good and comfortable for me.

As i'm typing now, looks like most of the EUR pairs are slowly going down. 45mins to closure of London trade

I think only Oanda can adjust the leverage, CMC and IG seem like cant, I may be wrong as never go in deep yet.

Ya, I also stick with 1:20. Oh bro if you keen in CMC, if want to open let me know , I have special code to get special trading bouns, we can split it to half haha
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
As I was typing, the CHF pair almost break even liao, should I square it ..haha, decision decision..
 

neoartz

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Key events for 6th Dec 2016

11:30am (AUD) - RBA Rate Statement , Cash Rate
06:00pm (EUR) - GDP for eurozone
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
prataing again...:s22:

time to sleep, tomorrow wake up in the morning see how, good night, opps good morning all bros here :s12: :s13:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
prataing again...:s22:

time to sleep, tomorrow wake up in the morning see how, good night, opps good morning all bros here :s12: :s13:

US Dollar Index falls below 100. The USD rally is over for now until Fed rate hike I guess.

A lot of my positions are recovering and breaking even soon due to softer USD. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
US Dollar Index falls below 100. The USD rally is over for now until Fed rate hike I guess.

A lot of my positions are recovering and breaking even soon due to softer USD. :s13:

:s22: wake up saw JPY from 100 pips gain become less only 10 pips :s22:

now recover to 20 pips, long one more at 113.77...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top