*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

DOLLAR-YEN: Triggers the reported stops through Y117.40 with slippage extending to Y117.21. Next support at Y117.20 (61.8% Y116.55-118.24), a break opens a deeper move towards Y116.99 (Dec20 low).

All major currencies 20-25 pips movement in a flash hahaha. :s13:

Sure many traders with stop losses bang balls.

During low liquidity this type of thing will happen. Easy for invisible hands to hunt for stop loss.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
I do took budget.... June my holiday to Taiwan I took tiger...
Changi delay for 1hrs plus
In Taiwan delay for 4hrs...

Now scare liao

This one is sway lah hahaha. :s13:

Go Taiwan **** **** mei mei remember to give a small gift or cash payment. If not... =:p
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
tonight so quiet here, all close shop go holiday already ?


USDJPY carry on dip, I am camping at 116.6
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
tonight so quiet here, all close shop go holiday already ?

USDJPY carry on dip, I am camping at 116.6

All my 9 currency pair positions tio stuck. Nothing to post. :s13:

You waiting to LONG?

I am going to open the Futures trading part of my account for Stock Index and Commodities Futures trading. Need to submit CAR forms.
 
Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
All my 9 currency pair positions tio stuck. Nothing to post. :s13:

You waiting to LONG?

I am going to open the Futures trading part of my account for Stock Index and Commodities Futures trading. Need to submit CAR forms.

I tio stuck for USDJPY too, just will put one more low low ball long @116.6 :s13:

Oh you need to do that ? may be when I opened account, my broker open everything for me, haha, that why I can trade index and commodites too.

For index you are looking at which index ?
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
I tio stuck for USDJPY too, just will put one more low low ball long @116.6 :s13:

Oh you need to do that ? may be when I opened account, my broker open everything for me, haha, that why I can trade index and commodites too.

For index you are looking at which index ?

Oh many tio stuck for USD/JPY! :s13:

More interested in US Indexes as liquidity is high. But Phillip have commission charge for commodities futures. What about Oanda?

Haha not much action for tonight.. still holding on to my USD/JPY -.-

Haha no wonder you also very dormant. :D

The following currency pairs if tio stuck no need worry as you will receive swap interest if carry trade with LONG position. One year later close position also can. :s13:

AUD/USD
NZD/USD
USD/JPY
 
Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Oh many tio stuck for USD/JPY! :s13:

More interested in US Indexes as liquidity is high. But Phillip have commission for commodities futures. What about Oanda?

yes, Philip have commission, for Simsci is $10 per trade, US index if I not wrong will be around US$8 to 10. Us index one contact is 5 to 6 K US$, a bit big for me now, SIMSCI and TW index about 1K.

Onada dont have commission but the spread is wider then philip, actually the spread and the commssion about the same price :s13:

but just that onada can trade lower then micro lot

eg, Simsci for philip commision S$10, spread is 0.05 ( S$5), onada spread is ranging from 1.5 to 2, so end up is the same
 
Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
yes, Philip have commission, for Simsci is $10 per trade, US index if I not wrong will be around US$8 to 10. Us index one contact is 5 to 6 K US$, a bit big for me now, SIMSCI and TW index about 1K.

Onada dont have commission but the spread is wider then philip, actually the spread and the commssion about the same price :s13:

just that onada can trade start from micro lot or even lower

eg, Simsci for philip commision S$10, spread is 0.05 ( S$5), onada spread is ranging from 1.5 to 2, so end up is the same

Thanks for the info.

Other than the commission when you open and close position. So can carry trade until expiry date right without other charges right?
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the info.

Other than the commission when you open and close position. So can carry trade until expiry date right without other charges right?

some index or commodities do have carry trade charges, this is one need to confirm with the broker, I also blur about that. but the percentage is way very low

let me know which index, I can whatapp my boker and his response very fast during our working hour till 8pm, i will not text him after 8pm haha...he got his life
 
Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
Futures

some index or commodities do have carry trade charges, this is one need to confirm with the broker, I also blur about that. but the percentage is way very low

OK thanks. :)

Maybe open Oanda account and practice with micro lot first. If the bet is correct the higher spread is not an issue. Non commission easier for FIFO. :s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top