awful999
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 5,899
- Reaction score
- 0
USDJPY currently down , you and average didi dont need stand liao , can sit down
daily candle is green leh. dk i will kena margin call anotUJ coming down hard and fast why cork standing?
When I say sell I dun flip a coin.
Going up fast alsoUJ coming down hard and fast why cork standing?
When I say sell I dun flip a coin.
115.7H4 double evening star
H5 also evening star https://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-jpy-candlestick
Where you short?
lol!
the profit from the gold need to put back to usdjpy liao.
short at 115.5, now -80 points.

UJ chiong now...gold down down...
may be got chance to unlock my UJ long at 116.4 soon
UJ chiong now...gold down down...
may be got chance to unlock my UJ long at 116.4 soon
Mr Trump, talking soon...live on bloomberg TV now

Trump is moving the market now.![]()
, how nice if I short just now...but gold chiong back ..not bad