[Official] iOS 10.3 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,476
Reaction score
12,772
installation was surprisingly fast on my ip7. around 15-20mins and its done
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,479
Reaction score
3,162
around 600+mb OTA for my 6s. will update tonight!
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Wow. I'm so impressed with 10.3. Upgraded my ip7 plus and now it has curved screen, battery capacity increased and physical home button changed to built in. No regrets.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Updated to 10.3 on my I7. I notice now my I7 became a bit larger and suddenly 2 camera appear behind. Anyone got the same issue???
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
As soon as I update, screen extended to the sides. I think more pixels are added to the update. Need to observe more for other changes. Currently only can say the physical part.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top