[Official] MapleStory M

Lifeisbright

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
16
any idea what level quest start giving out epic refining powder as reward? want to shorten time on grinding alt :s12:
 

Cloud2208

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Anyone.. fusing enhanced eqs will generate a totally clean eq?
Also.. game is getting more and more boring..... hype only for first 2 weeks cuz its new...
Even new jobs out i feel i’m losing the feel for this mobile game :(
 

Yaychel

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
My bishop already at sf80 at 108. Go as high as you can to maximize exp gain while you are playing.

Wow okay. What’s your pot consumption like tho? I’m still using those that heal 1k hp, will I have to change that out?
If it’s too ex It’s not ideal cause I’m F2P

Also I’m worried that my acc isn’t high enough :/
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,595
Reaction score
225
Wow okay. What’s your pot consumption like tho? I’m still using those that heal 1k hp, will I have to change that out?
If it’s too ex It’s not ideal cause I’m F2P

Also I’m worried that my acc isn’t high enough :/

I'm already using v5 hp pots at SF65..
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
I'm already using v5 hp pots at SF65..

if u use v5 at 65 u gonna lose out alot man :s13:
65 is rash right...what class r u?
if you're bm just use hurricane
if you're NL just use quad throw
DK just charge...
BS arrow
corsair hurricane

can survive with the 1k pot easily
the main thing is u dun wan to get hit by 3 or more magic atk at once
 
Last edited:

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
0
Anyone tried Korean msm

Are the new classes good?

I have a lvl 116 NL

Those who tried before

How different is NL and NW?

Which is stronger?
 

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
0
NL eats less hp pot but mp pot consumption is high.

I usually do mini dungeon to Topup pots

Still using 1k heal Hp

But then NL stealth is cheat

If u have lvl 20 unique armor evd armour boots and cape

You should survive ok in sf80

I been using the pots from my alt and mini
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,947
Reaction score
1,164
Is it true legendary weapon with emblem cost more than 999,999,999 mesos?
Is that why never seen it in trading market because can't put anything above that amount?
 

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
0
It will likely be sold in cash instead of meso.

The hard part is it might get sniped by others

Is it true legendary weapon with emblem cost more than 999,999,999 mesos?
Is that why never seen it in trading market because can't put anything above that amount?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top