Lv 6 sg guild currently recruiting
SGPOOL (8731)
Daily banquet 9pm
We are casual players enjoying this game but are active daily, and hope that we can build up our community.
We have a whatsapp group as well. all matured player![]()
If i full unique, which eq other than weapon to make legendary first benefits the most?
Hey anyway i tried to rank up already. It's a visual bug like what many people have said. I got a perfect jaihin unique now.
Probably outfit ? It has the most stats ?
Anyone played KOC ? I did all my quest but still can’t complete everything for ariant, I’ve already reached magatia and I’m level 111.
I did not power level.


I have a question - am currently still wearing the Unique electric prised that adds Crit atk of 40+ IIRC.
I see many NL change to the EVD set, does the difference of this Crit Atk from both Outfit and Shoes affect my damage? Or EVD > Crit atk? TIA!![]()
anyone got idea how to power train koc to lv120? i f2p player here. seem to stuck at 104, even with quests finished. i have sf40+ only.
is it must spend money then can hit?![]()
enhance equipment go sf90...9k+ exp/mob when got event xp boost
yeap. same for me. lvl 112 koc DW. ariana epic quest not appearing. was wondering too.
saw in Reddit somebody mentioned for koc the ariant quest will appear in level 113/114
saw in Reddit somebody mentioned for koc the ariant quest will appear in level 113/114
Does that mean KoC will be short of 20% free XP for Lv112?
58% to go before i can check and give u this answer. lol. hope u are faster.