[Official] MapleStory M

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Frankly that why I chose to play in Asia 1 with the HK and Taiwanese ppl. Although I seldom interact with them (lazy to type Chinese) but at least seldom got this kind of lousy attitude. Last time play maplesea had enough of such nonsense

Eh... I need to rant abit. Anyone know about that guild called "Brazzers" in Union A2?
You guys got any bad experience with them before?

I don't know why always got negative experience with their members... :( 4 times already with different members in different situations, especially in SF80. There's 1 Lv120+ bishop, very foul mouth one. The other 3 just as foul mouth. The first time I closed one eye since maybe I thought it's just 1 or 2 rude members, but I witnessed it too many times already and everytime is that same guild. (cannot be coincidence right?)

Whenever you same party as any one of them in SF80 random auto-join pt... If they're a pt leader, they either random kick people when they're afk. Or they taunt random people out of nowhere like saying "noob get lost", then kicked them out even though the ones kicked had full uniques. Maybe they only accept legend and above in their pt, but can't they ask nicely?

In one of the incidences, one of them kicked out a pt member in autojoin pt while the player was not logged in. I went asked him in pt chat, "Why you kick him out while he's offline?" "If you wanted to kick him, you should at least kicked him when he's logged in and not afk so he won't waste his AB." (The one who got kicked was a DK with legendary spear.) Then, he became angry and spout some censored words before kicking me too. (I'm also legend weapon.) There's also 3 separate incidences I don't want to say or else long-winded.

If they like to kick people in autojoin pt, then make it private lah.
If you're A2 Union, better becareful
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
shag balls
all i wanted was the glove to be 15, and then it breakkkkkkkkkk
didn't even appraise it yet lol
Screenshot_503.png
 
Last edited:

Yaychel

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
How d you guys figure out the instructions if everything is in Korean anyway? Lol. Guess what you’re reading?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top