
DA, will MB not service my pen if I cannot produce receipt, even I think my SO will not even care about servicing it if it got haywire in future.
Oh, any idea on how to read the series number? Mine start BW1XXXXXX

They won't ask for receipt cos all servicing will be done as long as you pay
At most you can always say you got it as a gift of course no receipt what!
But then again...it's a pen..how much problems can it have?
Errr duno man...doesn't matter also leh![]()
Nice hoooooot! how much brudder?
Congrats bro hehee![]()

Hoot ah
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i see the executive have this pen. Very tempted..They use it as accessories rather than actually use it i observed. While the HR Director use it to let Candidates sign their contracts.
880bucks?![]()
Haha they put in front pocket but i dun have any pocketed shirts. I use it for meetings.
Where u get it ar? so tempting..hehe.. its like their standard uniform like that lo. But not all get same design.
880bucks net in cash payment?Where u get it ar? so tempting..
I tot it cost 1200+..means i see wrongly. best price liao ar?I tot it cost 1200+..means i see wrongly.
Im looking for their coin pouch.. like a square shape one.. But cant seems to find it. I saw it b4 somewhere.. Sibei sians..
best price liao ar?I tot it cost 1200+..means i see wrongly.
Im looking for their coin pouch.. like a square shape one.. But cant seems to find it. I saw it b4 somewhere.. Sibei sians..