Can I say for owners who has both ps4 and ps5, they should buy Spiderman miles morales ps4 version instead of ps5 version?
Are you going to sell the game after complete? If so, then go for PS4, more market.


Can I say for owners who has both ps4 and ps5, they should buy Spiderman miles morales ps4 version instead of ps5 version?

I bought Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 disc, as I don't intend to sell it after completing. Keep for collection.Can I say for owners who has both ps4 and ps5, they should buy Spiderman miles morales ps4 version instead of ps5 version?
I bought Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 disc, as I don't intend to sell it after completing. Keep for collection.
Digital version of Miles Morales, it doesn't matter which one you buy. You'll get both anyway. Buy digital copy of Miles Morales on PS5, you'll get PS4 digital version for free. And vice-versa, buy PS4 Miles Morales, get PS5 digital version for free.
Disc version. Buy PS5 disc if you're keeping it. Buy PS4 disc if you're planning to sell it once you're done. Much easier to sell as PS4 install base massively outnumber PS5 players.
But buying ps4 disc version also get to have ps5 version free right? Maybe at most you need to insert ps4 disc in your ps5 when you are playing ps5 version?
Anyone else preorder PS5 from HN? Received a call that they can’t fulfilled 2nd batch. They won’t get any stock during Dec.. The only advise they give is cancel your preorder with them from whichever outlet u preorder. Sony not giving them any stock for Dec. Take note guys..





Many scalpers selling or who sold their Dec preorders ho seh liao.
Courts also told me cannot fulfill and the online date pushed to Feb 2021 (tentative)
I guess the luckiest people (besides those who got launch sets) are those who got the direct from Sony extra controller bundle pre-order a short while back.
Delivery was promised as before end of Dec.
I’m pretty sure Sony won’t give stock to any retailers till next yr liao. Until they fulfilled their backlog den they will give stock to HN, courts, best Denki, tog, shopitree etc... Gg guys. Those on Sony PO please keep it. The rest can cancel already and wait for walk in availability.
My colleague went to 313 to do the QR code thingy for wait list last week told me his was on the 900+...![]()
I guess the luckiest people (besides those who got launch sets) are those who got the direct from Sony extra controller bundle pre-order a short while back.
Delivery was promised as before end of Dec.