Cyberpunk is one super overhyped game I feel.
I think even AC Valhalla is nicer to play.
60 FPS but graphics worse than early ps4 games.
Encountered animation bugs, gun disappeared while firing (had to unequip and re-equip the gun to fix it). Objects clipping through walls. UI elements staying on screen permanently (which only went away when I reloaded save). My character wears a cap but when I look in the mirror, my head was botak.
Quite disappointing to be honest.
60 FPS but graphics worse than early ps4 games.
Encountered animation bugs, gun disappeared while firing (had to unequip and re-equip the gun to fix it). Objects clipping through walls. UI elements staying on screen permanently (which only went away when I reloaded save). My character wears a cap but when I look in the mirror, my head was botak.
Quite disappointing to be honest.
Miles Morales now has 60fps + RT. Dynamic 4k
60 FPS but graphics worse than early ps4 games.
Encountered animation bugs, gun disappeared while firing (had to unequip and re-equip the gun to fix it). Objects clipping through walls. UI elements staying on screen permanently (which only went away when I reloaded save). My character wears a cap but when I look in the mirror, my head was botak.
Quite disappointing to be honest.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. Was hoping for good DS4Windows support with ps5 controllerTo those who had to buy the bundle with a second controller, you can definitely fully use it on PC now.
The new DS4Windows that allow the PS5 DualSense controller to be used on PC also has an option similar to you using wired thus letting the game see that you have a DS controller. And it has been working without a hitch in both the latest games that I was playing.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
It ran like snail and crap on consoledoes witcher 3 have the same issue when it was launched.
this one for TOG. dunno they will have stock anot on 1212. but even if have also is pre order bah.
https://www.lazada.sg/products/ps5-...hlistcategory.list.51.50376b074Tsigd&search=1
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. Was hoping for good DS4Windows support with ps5 controller

Not much to choose from lol...any ps5 games/discs that will be a good buy during 12.12 ?
any ps5 games/discs that will be a good buy during 12.12 ?
2077 seems like a flop leh
what happened ? other than the bugs