youknowyouloveme
Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2021
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 9
my goodness.. ps5 still so ex
://
://

Hi all. Sorry I have never followed up for ps5. Now I'm asked by my cousin to buy ps5. Any chance to find one in shopping mall?
Want to buy on shelf is impossible at the moment..
you can only
1. put wait list at sony store
2. put wait list at iShopTree
3. pre order from best denki
4. buy at higher price from carousell scalper
Does it?
Mine was launch set Nov 19 but i registered end of Jan still went through
Best denki can pre-order? Not on wait list?
Ya.. i po waiting time 3 month if you don't mind.. i got receipt in my wallet waiting for them to call me...
3 months is not bad.. I think I'll go try preorder here instead wait for Sony haha.CNY Deals on the SG PSN Store are live.
Sad that there's no Hitman 2 on sale, wanted to get my hands on that!
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/category/192958d2-7412-44fb-8cf0-efd2d9e3581d/1
![]()
i called them today, the one in bedok and they told me is june july, and non refundable.Oo I didn't know about Best Denki. Thx for sharing.3 months is not bad.. I think I'll go try preorder here instead wait for Sony haha.
... have only been sleeping an average 2 - 3 hours everyday since collected my unit few days ago, morning still have to go to work, my eyes are like panda now... lol
i called them today, the one in bedok and they told me is june july, and non refundable.
If get from Sony shop, waiting time should be 2-3 months max.depend when u po i guess... they say if come early they give early also.. mine put attentive end of may...
i dont mind the wait lah.. at least will get one.. no need to rush in sony website chiong payment every time...
If get from Sony shop, waiting time should be 2-3 months max.
I waited 2 months.
I recommend people to try Sony shop direct.
Hope this reduces your waiting time!
You need to be optimistic. Who knows next month is your turn alreadyi got put name also, when i call and check they seem very pessimistic macam need to wait very long i am queue no 500+ last check
Posted from PCWX using SM-G998B
Astro Playroom then free games in PS Plus CollectionGuys what ps5 games do you recommend to play first![]()