[Official] Playstation 5

swift10

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, if I don’t play online. Is it worth getting psn plus? And speaking of charging the controller. I notice it take a long time to charge. Wonder is it normal. Didn’t experience this with my ps4
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
They really did have some stocks. My friends who ordered early didn't get cancelled. Maybe those who ordered later got cancelled maybe. I gave them the link at about 12am plus. All 4 no cancellation mail.

I mean tonight onward should not have many chances le..

they could have stock maybe 10 they mistype 100 that why many cancel..

keep us posted if you friend manage to received
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,382
Reaction score
1,853
Hi guys, if I don’t play online. Is it worth getting psn plus? And speaking of charging the controller. I notice it take a long time to charge. Wonder is it normal. Didn’t experience this with my ps4

Definitely. Its only about $40 a year and u get 20 ps4 games and 3 random games every month...so 12 months got 36 games plus 20 games.
 
Last edited:

michaeler2

Junior Member
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I ordered ytd at 3.45am but I never receive any cancellation email eh. Maybe those who got cancelled ordered more than 1?
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,947
Reaction score
1,164
My cousin didn't get any cancellation email too.. didn't asked her what time she placed order though.

I think I'll just order mine via Best Denki. I can wait because still got alot of switch and oculus quest games to play. :o
 

elddir

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
voucher cde fr the controller doesnt work fr tt particular item anymre. walan dont tell me controller oso wnt to scalp. lol
 
Last edited:

saintx3

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
102
Reaction score
6
I ordered ytd at 3.45am but I never receive any cancellation email eh. Maybe those who got cancelled ordered more than 1?

They will start issuing refund unless u call them to say u dw and they will keep a record for future deliveries
 

popeyes

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
153
I ordered ytd at 3.45am but I never receive any cancellation email eh. Maybe those who got cancelled ordered more than 1?

Sony store will call u guys today n inform that the delivery will be end of Feb 2021. No cancelations,they honor the PO.
 

timpeh82

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Sony store will call u guys today n inform that the delivery will be end of Feb 2021. No cancelations,they honor the PO.
Collect by end of Feb is a very good deal.
Waiting time is less than 1 month!
No need to wait till April or June.
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,382
Reaction score
1,853
you mean those that are not receiving cancelation emails or all people who po last night?

Posted from PCWX using SM-G998B

Those that PO from sony lo.

All my friends getting it cuz they ordered early. I gave them the links like around 12am +
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
bro can we be your friends? hahaha

anyways gxgx to the non scalpers whom have gotten them through that PO, must have been a rollercoaster ride

and mad respect to Sony for honoring most of the orders
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top