The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
Thanks!!! Managed to secure 1

The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
not call bundle, but burdened. too many unwanted accessories. really take this chance to clear stock.
I get why the shop want to bundle all the unwanted accessories. But must include a PS4 physical disc game for a Ps5 digital set... how you play the physical game?
I get why the shop want to bundle all the unwanted accessories. But must include a PS4 physical disc game for a Ps5 digital set... how you play the physical game?

I get why the shop want to bundle all the unwanted accessories. But must include a PS4 physical disc game for a Ps5 digital set... how you play the physical game?
I see someone selling ps5 disk 600 but banned console.. if banned console you just can't play online?
most likely? i believe this could be where the first ps5 owner misused the PS Plus game collections.
source:
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/254696/20201203/sony-bans-thousands-ps5-owners-know-account-restricted.htm
how you know? you ordered?
since he said is the console that banned not the account.. so I want to find out more what is the effect of banned console..
No more PS5 digital drops for now...
Waiting...![]()
The shop just released 3 more digital sets.
https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Loc...eorder-(-March-Release)-i.36368241.6254741106
u got it? 10 char
since he said is the console that banned not the account.. so I want to find out more what is the effect of banned console..