[Official] Playstation 5

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
guys..

come share what you had got for your ps5 so far..

for me..

1. Centre pc sticker (carbon fiber type) from china - ard $4 a pc - not here yet
2. Considering the dbrand side faceplates or might just get those china ones
3. daiso work gloves to wear while gaming - $2

no more liao.. need some inspirations on what to buy...


whos in to test play that destruction all stars game? seems quite funny for casual play.. we can form group..

Gloves? Okay not going to lie but that did cross my mind before. But cannot enjoy the feel of the actual DualSense leh. Why not get the rubber sheath for it? I just regularly wipe my controller after use as I have sweaty palms. The White probably won't discolour that fast, it seems to be of higher quality plastic (well it's $99.90!)

To enjoy PS5, I bought:
1) Samsung Q80T
2) SteelSeries Arctis 7P

Thinking of getting a Headphone stand, 2nd DualSense, Charging Station, see how. I read can still use back DS4 for PS4 games on PS5. Anyone tried?
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
Gloves? Okay not going to lie but that did cross my mind before. But cannot enjoy the feel of the actual DualSense leh. Why not get the rubber sheath for it? I just regularly wipe my controller after use as I have sweaty palms. The White probably won't discolour that fast, it seems to be of higher quality plastic (well it's $99.90!)

To enjoy PS5, I bought:
1) Samsung Q80T
2) SteelSeries Arctis 7P

Thinking of getting a Headphone stand, 2nd DualSense, Charging Station, see how. I read can still use back DS4 for PS4 games on PS5. Anyone tried?
i started using gloves cuz of raiju since they had some rubber portions which stink after sometime of use (i have sweaty palms too)

but i agree la, dont really need gloves for dualsense since its full plastic and quality is pretty good..

*you all dont suan me for using gloves hor.. hahahaha :s13:

Oh yea to add on, i used my extra kontrolfreeks(DS4) for dualsense, works well.. but gotta be slow and careful when you clip them on.
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
Anyone doing MO on the decal and faceplate to share the shipping? Will be interested… especially if got the original logo.
aiya.. i just ordered 2 days earlier, could have added for your disc edition..

but let me try first and see how the quality is like for the seller.. i plan to customize a centerpiece decal if everything is in order.

once good maybe can organize a small batch
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
aiya.. i just ordered 2 days earlier, could have added for your disc edition..

but let me try first and see how the quality is like for the seller.. i plan to customize a centerpiece decal if everything is in order.

once good maybe can organize a small batch

Nice! Awaiting for your review then!! :)
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
i started using gloves cuz of raiju since they had some rubber portions which stink after sometime of use (i have sweaty palms too)

but i agree la, dont really need gloves for dualsense since its full plastic and quality is pretty good..

*you all dont suan me for using gloves hor.. hahahaha :s13:

Oh yea to add on, i used my extra kontrolfreeks(DS4) for dualsense, works well.. but gotta be slow and careful when you clip them on.

Wont suan you unless you using this...:s13::s13::s13:

NES-Power-Glove.jpg
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
287
I just regularly wipe my controller after use as I have sweaty palms. The White probably won't discolour that fast, it seems to be of higher quality plastic (well it's $99.90!)
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games :s13::s13:

2YuI8ok.jpg

4m71tMB.jpg
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
446
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games
:s13:
:s13:


2YuI8ok.jpg


4m71tMB.jpg

wah rabak... that colour difference though :eek:

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11 Pro Max
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games :s13::s13:

2YuI8ok.jpg

4m71tMB.jpg
see.. wear gloves has its advantages ok.. hahaha

but anyways bro, try magic sponge to see if it works?
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games
:s13:
:s13:


2YuI8ok.jpg


4m71tMB.jpg

Buy rubber cover for ur controller?

This provides grip even if sweaty palms?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

4m71tMB.jpg

I've been using since XMAS eve (2mths+) but no discolouration YET (hopefully not anytime soon). I think yours is a more severe case. I usually don't sweat that much unless super intense boss fights in Sekiro/Bloodborne/Nioh etc and I'm a pretty relaxed player, soft and light presses, no violent actions, I never get blisters also.

I hope they come up with dark coloured/black/grey DS soon. Console white nvm cos not going to sweat on it also. But white DS is the issue.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top