Gixxerfied
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2008
- Messages
- 84,927
- Reaction score
- 2,914
I might be one of the lucky ones then. I have not been monitoring drops until just recently. Got an order within 1/2 weeks just following this thread which I’m very thankful. On the mean time just checking carousell prices past few months just to see the market price. It’s been dropping steadily. Saw 1 post selling for ard $950 for disc version, which was ard $1.2k 2 months before?
Think those hardcore gamers would’ve bought one already. Here’s to hoping more people will just wait and not buy from scalpers so the prices will just drop since there’s no demand. Even when I got one, researching for ps5 games which I’m interested in is so limited. But yes might be different for other gamers who are still waiting and can’t wait to get their hands on one.
i only started looking for drop a few days back after getting wife's approval..
luckily ytd refresh this thread and saw sony drop, continue until payment details, ran to my room and grab my card..


