[Official] Playstation 5

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The adoption rate for ps5 is quite low due to stock constraints. Don know how the game companies (Sony exclusive kind) survive as it had cascading effect.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see 3 groups of adopters here:

Ppls that wants their 1st ps5
Ppls that wants accessories after hooting ps5
Ppls that wants games after hooting the above two groups.

The latter group response is just a handful over here which I think we should boost in here.

howielee89

Reaction score
Anybody know how the Sony pre-orders normally work? I managed to get a set from the drop yesterday but no date from them.

herbgarlic

Reaction score
I see 3 groups of adopters here:

Ppls that wants their 1st ps5
Ppls that wants accessories after hooting ps5
Ppls that wants games after hooting the above two groups.

The latter group response is just a handful over here which I think we should boost in here.
and a 4th group who empathise with group 1 by sharing how many PS5s they have and how many more they are trying to buy...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how the Sony pre-orders normally work? I managed to get a set from the drop yesterday but no date from them.

When you order, the item page would put ship/delivery by when and that is at the end of the month. Sony receives their shipment every month end around 20ish..When it says by 30th then it would be by 30th unless ship screw up..

howielee89

Reaction score
When you order, the item page would put ship/delivery by when and that is at the end of the month. Sony receives their shipment every month end around 20ish..When it says by 30th then it would be by 30th unless ship screw up..
mine still no date given leh... any other bros facing the same thing?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine still no date given leh... any other bros facing the same thing?

No date is given one la..When they ship out, will receive email.

***PRE-ORDER PlayStation®5 and DUALSENSE™5 Wireless Controller Bundle and receive it by end June***

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No date is given one la..When they ship out, will receive email.

***PRE-ORDER PlayStation®5 and DUALSENSE™5 Wireless Controller Bundle and receive it by end June***

Eh buy from Sony die die need buy extra controller? Most games don’t even utilise the second controller except nba and FIFA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.