[Official] Playstation 5

clayghost

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
12
First set is PO from shop last dec 2020. The new set is buy from Carousell from scalper haha.

Scalpers survive because of people like you T. T

Ahh maybe I should juts place a preorder at a Sony store and try my luck. Not in a hurry to get a set.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Scalpers survive because of people like you T. T

Ahh maybe I should juts place a preorder at a Sony store and try my luck. Not in a hurry to get a set.
Try courts and Sony. I got both at SRP from them early this year.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Scalpers survive because of people like you T. T

Ahh maybe I should juts place a preorder at a Sony store and try my luck. Not in a hurry to get a set.
Don’t like that la. He earned around $220. Ok lah. Decent and not too bad la. I sold off the controller which I don’t need so paid around $150 extra.
 

Sanguoshitaisen

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
759
Anyone gotten Tales of Arise?

I gotten the PS5 physical version which shows support for both voice/sub Japanese/English but I totally can't find the setting to change to english except voice.. Lol
s

same here... only weekend can play.. but some time too tired want to turn on also no energy..
Ya Loh . I just Chiong 4 days of toa body tired like **** Liao
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
656
Ya lo, at night sometimes I play 1 hour only, tired liao.

That's why right now I'm playing Xbox Series S for the time being, because of the quick resume. Sometimes I can get in play 20 mins, like snacking lol.

Really not like 15-20 year old, so much time no money to buy. Now have money to buy games, no time to play.
Lol almost the same, i spend more time on my pc playing Xbox game pass game on and off while doing other stuff. i think during early evening tv occupied i usually stay on my pc so clock more hour.. there, when they finish watching.. i also tired..
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
656
Completing games now for me is like, pushing myself to complete for the sake of it lol. That's why tend to steer towards racing games, or online FPS now, which I can just play play and sleep, I can't do those collecting games or 100% a game, don't have the patience anymore man.
especially true toward the end of the game, i would quickly finish it rather then pick up stuff i missed. so i can have closure, probably its time for me to go back and play my judgment... i still have LOU2 and FF7R not even unsealed... still got some new game coming... RE7 i bought but end up play on Steam LOL..
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
especially true toward the end of the game, i would quickly finish it rather then pick up stuff i missed. so i can have closure, probably its time for me to go back and play my judgment... i still have LOU2 and FF7R not even unsealed... still got some new game coming... RE7 i bought but end up play on Steam LOL..
God of War, I loved the previous ones, but the PS4 one last one, I barely played like 2 hours, can't make myself continue. Not that it's not good, but just can't make myself go through games much anymore. Like I just want to play games to de-stress, not play games to stress myself lol.

I also tend to check how many chapters there is to a game while I'm playing so I can estimate the percentage I'm through the campaign lol.
 

docomospur

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
15
God of War, I loved the previous ones, but the PS4 one last one, I barely played like 2 hours, can't make myself continue. Not that it's not good, but just can't make myself go through games much anymore. Like I just want to play games to de-stress, not play games to stress myself lol.

I also tend to check how many chapters there is to a game while I'm playing so I can estimate the percentage I'm through the campaign lol.
Yeah, same here for God of War. Made it to Chap 4 and the game just dieded for me. Not a bad game at all, and it looks fantastic in 60FPS on the PS5, but I just found all the upgrading options a bit too tedious and overwhelming. I really enjoyed Days Gone though and completed 2 playthroughs.
 

ym901s

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
761
Reaction score
9
Ya lo, at night sometimes I play 1 hour only, tired liao.

That's why right now I'm playing Xbox Series S for the time being, because of the quick resume. Sometimes I can get in play 20 mins, like snacking lol.

Really not like 15-20 year old, so much time no money to buy. Now have money to buy games, no time to play.

Sounds like we belong to the same generation … have wealth now but can’t afford the time to complete every game …

For de-stressing I usually will play Fifa or PES since each match won’t last longer than 20 mins.

Btw any recommendation where I can buy the PS5?

Is any bro here selling?
 

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
32,671
Reaction score
359
i get quite bad motion sickness while playing God of War so can only play a short while each time.
 

beyondaction

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Hi, Sony Nex has a digital set with extra controller reserved for me. Anyone interested to take over this set? Need to pay full amount at 698.90 and collection is expected to be in early Oct. Please reply to this post and leave your contact number so that I can reach out to you in private.
 

BastionBun

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
11
Hi, Sony Nex has a digital set with extra controller reserved for me. Anyone interested to take over this set? Need to pay full amount at 698.90 and collection is expected to be in early Oct. Please reply to this post and leave your contact number so that I can reach out to you in private.
Hi can I get this from you? Looking to get as a gift for my brother. I will pm you!
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Hi, Sony Nex has a digital set with extra controller reserved for me. Anyone interested to take over this set? Need to pay full amount at 698.90 and collection is expected to be in early Oct. Please reply to this post and leave your contact number so that I can reach out to you in private.
Hi! hope I lucky enough! my number is 006
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
if anyone has a console from sony or local store pre order PM me. Looking to get one before FIFA 22 comes out. Only person among my friends without PS5 now :cry:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top