[Official] Playstation 5

Griggs

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
2,041
Just renewed my PS+ subscription, got the Deluxe this time since its $90.93 (35% off) and Extra is $90.67 (25%) off. Would have preferred if Extra was also 35% off but it is what it is. At least I will get to replay my favourite PS1 game Dino Crisis
 

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
44,687
Reaction score
756
Just renewed my PS+ subscription, got the Deluxe this time since its $90.93 (35% off) and Extra is $90.67 (25%) off. Would have preferred if Extra was also 35% off but it is what it is. At least I will get to replay my favourite PS1 game Dino Crisis
wow i didnt even know extra is only 25% lol
 

Griggs

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
2,041
wow i didnt even know extra is only 25% lol
kNEbEh6.jpeg


Yeah it helped that they put the pricing side by side
 

DriftKing

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
2,470
Reaction score
438
Just renewed my PS+ subscription, got the Deluxe this time since its $90.93 (35% off) and Extra is $90.67 (25%) off. Would have preferred if Extra was also 35% off but it is what it is. At least I will get to replay my favourite PS1 game Dino Crisis
Nice! Lucky didnt subscribe earlier
 

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
44,687
Reaction score
756
the discounts for subscription getting more and more pathetic.. it used to be 50% for the extra subscription last year i think, now it is only 25%, i think next year no more discount alr
 

weiguangzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
i think is for new sign-up only. Those existing user on Extra or Deluxe plan shld be no discount for extending
I heard there’s a way to extend or stack up the subscription. From the console settings, disable the auto renewal option. Afterwards you will be able to see the subscription price will be discounted.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,709
Reaction score
2,411
I heard there’s a way to extend or stack up the subscription. From the console settings, disable the auto renewal option. Afterwards you will be able to see the subscription price will be discounted.
can sub for only 1 year at discounted price. after that any additional year you stack will not be at discounted price.
 

Griggs

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
2,041
Why do we get different games? Is High on Life censored here or smth? Shouldn't be right since I managed to get it on steam.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,506
Reaction score
271
Wow, though I'm still fighting the 1st boss in Khazan's Demo, I think I'm sold in getting it on D1. Such a unique art style (it feels like code vein's graphics but more cartoony, not overboard, a bit going towards the Vagrant Story vibe) and yes it's a Soulslike, but it kind of motivates you as well, such as letting you claim back your Lacrima before a boss fight. The parries and attacks hit satisfyingly well. Difficulty is well balanced and not the point of frustration. It rewards you well when you successfully perform a series of parries and I don't think the parry window is wide enough to make it too easy either. With that gore and violence, it's right up my alley. Oh my, I'm so excited for this.........now how long is this demo going to be?
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
Wow, though I'm still fighting the 1st boss in Khazan's Demo, I think I'm sold in getting it on D1. Such a unique art style (it feels like code vein's graphics but more cartoony, not overboard, a bit going towards the Vagrant Story vibe) and yes it's a Soulslike, but it kind of motivates you as well, such as letting you claim back your Lacrima before a boss fight. The parries and attacks hit satisfyingly well. Difficulty is well balanced and not the point of frustration. It rewards you well when you successfully perform a series of parries and I don't think the parry window is wide enough to make it too easy either. With that gore and violence, it's right up my alley. Oh my, I'm so excited for this.........now how long is this demo going to be?




Over-leveling might be a potential problem since you gain Lacrima for leveling up by attempting boss fights.
I had that problem with Bloodborne that I had to stop leveling up since I did the main story and dungeons alternately and gain so much points from the dungeons runs.
 
Last edited:

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,506
Reaction score
271




Over-leveling might be a potential problem since you gain Lacrima for leveling up by attempting boss fights.
I had that problem with Bloodborne that I had to stop leveling up since I did the main story and dungeons alternately and gain so much points from the dungeons runs.

Oh, I only did the dungeons for Bloodborne towards the end. Then just play normally without grinding in mind. More like how to "git-gud" than grinding. I don't think a lot of people will play this game, I mean in our SG community.
 

strikefreedom_83

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
662
Reaction score
18
Going to get my Playstation 5 Pro to prepare for Monster Hunter Wilds and I missed Qisahn Shopee deal ($1069 - $110 = $959). Any one knows where to get PS5 Pro for a good deal? Thanks in advance.
 

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
14,186
Reaction score
1,756
cui.. cleared some work. available to play poe2 but can't play due to PSN :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top