Anyone got any idea what happened to the Duelsense charging station? Been trying to get one
Hi all,
Managed to preorder a standard edition ps5 from TOG today... however only standard edition in stock even though I really want the digital one
Anyone wants to trade your digital edition + $130 for my standard edition?
Supposedly receiving on mid Dec
Anyone got any idea what happened to the Duelsense charging station? Been trying to get one

Just received a message from Sony to place my order so most probably gonna go with Sony along with the accessories.
However, I already placed an order with a retail shop. Whoever interested to takeover this order from me, feel free to PM me.
I have some questions. I'm currently using q75r tv. This tv should be using hdmi2.0b.
I've been facing with some slight stutter while play fifa.
For audio was I hope to use dolby digital, it seems to be producing better sound with my hw-q90r sound bar, but also having latency with it.
Can the cause be due to my tv not being hdmi2.1? Or perhaps of the hdmi cable I'm using? Not using the original one as I requires a longer one for my tv console
Anyone got any idea what happened to the Duelsense charging station? Been trying to get one

its not available due whole batch got the wrong country adaptor shipped out. So have to wait.![]()
Same here. It's annoying having to manually plug the cable in and leaving the controller charged in a random place.
Was asking around but most stores don't have it too. As for 3rd party, Amazon has it but ships from overseas. So have to wait. For those prices though, I'd rather have an official one.
On a side note, thank goodness, indeed, VRR will come in a future update as well as possible higher bandwidth unlock from the current 32Gbps to 40Gbps since 8K requires a minimum of 40.1Gbps to achieve 8K 60Hz at 10-bit 4:2:0 uncompressed.
This means that we will potentially be able to get 4K 120Hz at 10-bit 4:4:4 support too.
Using DSC (display stream compression) will help lower the bandwidth to meet the current 32Gbps firmware limitation that PS5 imposes. However, it will introduce lag due to having to compress on one end and decompress on the other end. So not ideal for 8K Gaming. So let's hope it really is Sony enabling the full 40Gbps that the HDMI 2.1 port on the PS5 is able to do.
This is all stated officially on the newly updated PS5 FAQ page here.
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/09/ps5-the-ultimate-faq/

how you know? source?
Anyone preordered from Gamemartz physical previously? How are they managing the stocks... I preordered with $200 but was told may not have it fulfilled on Dec... although this preorder is for Dec batch...
I want to buy ps5 but didn’t pre-order. So where can I buy the ps5 now in Singapore ?
Thanks
.
dun get your hopes high though.
even those tat po in oct 2nd batch might not even get in dec
i already regret po there liao in oct, they open po but cant
confirm stocks whereby other shops have can fulfill theirs
hopefully i will get in dec if not sianz see everybody get theirs
Whats wrong with HN?
PO just go to those "bigger reputation stores", those stores probably will get prioritize first.
Doesn’t connect via Bluetooth... connects via dongle.. just as a PS5 3D Pulse Headset would..