[Official] Playstation 5

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
yup, i didn't receive any paper too.

I just collected my ps5 from gamextremes and inside also no extra paper notice except for those standard book of ****.

Ps5 have very impressive internet download speed compare to Xbox series X.
 

swift10

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Ps4 pro is like a heat generator. Rather than keeping it I rather sell. 😅
GOT is? Ghost of tsushima? I stop halfway to continue in ps5 later.. now playing pc xbox game pass games sub for a while never really game advantages.. wondering should I let go my ps4 first scare later value drop further...
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,239
Reaction score
676
Ps4 pro is like a heat generator. Rather than keeping it I rather sell. 😅

Yeah every now and then it will sound like jet engine.. playing god of war is the worse.. i think since i am not playing now might as well sell it first. I wonder should i leave my fire cuda 2TB sell together or put back stock 1TB
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,529
Reaction score
12,793
today went sony at 313

asked about my queue status, i registered on 6 dec, with around 800+ in the queue

now i'm queue 615 lol
 

x1mmortalx

Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Just received PS5 from Courts. They didn’t send me any delivery confirmation email, just a delivery notification sms in the morning.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I also have no issue register for warranty... except I put in my retailer wrongly, but don’t think that will affect my warranty

hmm, that is really strange cause someone else here also manage to register. you might wanna drop SONY a PM to resolve it or it might really because you are using US PSN.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Yes, fast download but most importantly, fast loading and run buttery smooth!

I just collected my ps5 from gamextremes and inside also no extra paper notice except for those standard book of ****.

Ps5 have very impressive internet download speed compare to Xbox series X.
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
I also have no issue register for warranty... except I put in my retailer wrongly, but don’t think that will affect my warranty

Should not have any issue. mine is from Challenger but its not listed in the list. I just choose 'Authorised Reseller'. haha
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
450
Screenshot-20210130-113207-Samsung-Internet.jpg


First time registering for a product and seriously can't find where to register warranty.

That link all is does when I click on the register warranty button, brings me to a page to select country..After that brings me to the playstation page...no where does it state to register warranty. I click on the catergories page..click on all the options also cant find zz

could you try using a PC to register warranty? mobile version of a website could be buggy...

PSA: this is the official website to register your warranty and your 90 days extended warranty. Sony Asia/SG website is not the place to register your warranty.

https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/support/hardware/warranty

Make sure you’re registering under your PSN SG account.
i have no clue whether is it possible to use different regions account such as US, EU, etc.....
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,947
Reaction score
1,164
I was researching TV first to prep for future. I abit confused about the size leh.

I measured my old TV is 43 inch. My bedroom TV is 27 inch.
I want get 55 inch for my bedroom. I measured correctly.. cross-section from bottom-left to upper-right.

But I look at this video and other people unbox 55" TV all look as small as my 43" TV?

55 inch TV Size:


My 43 inch TV size looks like this 55 inch size? :s11:

Is it just video illusion or the real size is smaller than what they usually advertise? I wanna know this before selecting the size lol.
 

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5,667
Reaction score
193
I was researching TV first to prep for future. I abit confused about the size leh.

I measured my old TV is 43 inch. My bedroom TV is 27 inch.
I want get 55 inch for my bedroom. I measured correctly.. cross-section from bottom-left to upper-right.

But I look at this video and other people unbox 55" TV all look as small as my 43" TV?

55 inch TV Size:


My 43 inch TV size looks like this 55 inch size? :s11:

Is it just video illusion or the real size is smaller than what they usually advertise? I wanna know this before selecting the size lol.

Just measure the size lo. The official website has all the Length, Width, Height all stated already....I don't know how u want people to advise u honestly. How can 55 inch TV be same size as 43? Unless your old TV got humongous bezels.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top