chrischai101
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2016
- Messages
- 846
- Reaction score
- 514
Omg, this is crazy![]()
Apparently store screw up announce shop got stock.. first come first serve.. of course people rush down...
hey guys! no drop over the weekend hor?
looks like there isnt any. Btw anyone knows shop selling the dualsense charging station? been stalking amazon and sony with no luck so far
Harvey Norman Millenia Walk.
Was there today and saw it.
Obviously, no consoles in stock. But, accessories yes.
hey guys! no drop over the weekend hor?
Harvey Norman Millenia Walk.
Was there today and saw it.
Obviously, no consoles in stock. But, accessories yes.
hey guys! no drop over the weekend hor?
didn't you already get one xD
didn't you already get one xD
didn't you already get one xD
weekend normally no drop.. why? you still looking for one?
usually weekdays..
Hi guys,
Am using LG CX hdmi port1 with hdmi 2.1 cable as hdmi earc port used by sonos arc.
May i know how do i cfm if i am running 120hz 4k? Cos in ps5 still shows 60hz.
looks like there isnt any. Btw anyone knows shop selling the dualsense charging station? been stalking amazon and sony with no luck so far
Cool find: SONY PS5 Disk version + The Last of Us 2 (sg stock and available now) for S$1,200 https://carousell.app.link/1lBZUxkZudb
Qishan winner is a scalper
I was researching TV first to prep for future. I abit confused about the size leh.
I measured my old TV is 43 inch. My bedroom TV is 27 inch.
I want get 55 inch for my bedroom. I measured correctly.. cross-section from bottom-left to upper-right.
But I look at this video and other people unbox 55" TV all look as small as my 43" TV?
55 inch TV Size:
My 43 inch TV size looks like this 55 inch size?
Is it just video illusion or the real size is smaller than what they usually advertise? I wanna know this before selecting the size lol.