Didn’t see anything drop.. was monitoring
Another drop this morning, lol
Another drop this morning, lol
Another drop this morning, lol
drop from the sky lol
i dont see any as well.. only courts 1 Mar last drop 4 am plus..
Thank you bro Alex for your dropping updates. Without your update, I think I will kept on missing.Courts have drop now. Faster....
Those who ordered from courts from last week... or maybe last 2 weeks, hopefully you will get your orders today as I received an SMS from courts that they will deliver today.
Feeling skeptic, I shrugged it off at first but when I track my order, it is confirmed the delivery will be today! FINNAALLYYYYY!!!!
EDIT:
Thank you bro Alex for your dropping updates. Without your update, I think I will kept on missing.


u want digital and mind waiting for 4th May?
i can let mine go to you if i manage to get another.. but need word of trust sia since im only gonna sell at RSP and as per our AS code, must cut box.. haha
PS: only if i manage to get another![]()
Wah..... Song sia.... If u have know will deliver early.... Would have got from courts n not wait for my PO on waiting list....
Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

wah bro congratzz!not that long la, it was on 27 Feb (Saturday). hoseh liao, took only 4 days and the ps5 will be delivered
and not forgetting, Courts crazy drops, better than HN.....
![]()
wah bro congratzz!
what time was your order ah? then i can estimate mine see got hope or not..
@OPS_Valk bro keep a lookout too yea
limpeh...
ordered on 27/02/21 at around 0630h
delivered on 02/03/21 at around 1130h
have you gotten yours?
not that long la, it was on 27 Feb (Saturday). hoseh liao, took only 4 days and the ps5 will be delivered
and not forgetting, Courts crazy drops, better than HN.....
![]()
our timing different..
i ordered ard 1pm same day..
no sms and no order update yet..
your sms came today morning ah?
Hopefully got some leftovers otherwise wait lo..
that’s strange.....
i received the sms around 1000h and subsequently, the delivery guy called me at 1100h.
Yes im okay with digital. Let me know the price you intend to sell! PM me~

let you know if i manage to grab another digital set k.. maybe you can pm me your number first..
as for price it will be RSP..
just gotta abuse your box to show that youre not a scalper..![]()
how much if order from courts.