[Official] Playstation 5

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Those who ordered from courts from last week... or maybe last 2 weeks, hopefully you will get your orders today as I received an SMS from courts that they will deliver today.

Feeling skeptic, I shrugged it off at first but when I track my order, it is confirmed the delivery will be today! FINNAALLYYYYY!!!!

EDIT:

Thank you bro Alex for your dropping updates. Without your update, I think I will kept on missing.

Disc or digital version? I haven't got any update from Courts :(
 

saintx3

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
102
Reaction score
6
Hi I am having issues registering warranty for the ps5 and there is always an error message for the date of purchase. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thank you.
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
447

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
no change also.. but some of the bros from the early AM batch have started to receive updates liao so give you a headsup

7121-E1-B5-7-C25-4-D73-BB54-5-F2-D267-FDC96.png


Don think the delivery will be so early… called courts they mentioned stocks not in yet leh…

Some bros or rather 1 bro only ….. lol
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Maybe they got a few extra stock so spill over to some lucky ones I guess

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,237
Reaction score
672
more info...
https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/support/hardware/warranty

register your warranty on this website
https://www.playstation.com.hk/psn/2014/psn_toppage.jsp

if you still can’t register your warranty, give it a few days because they might not have updated their database.

This reminded me.. i havent register also.. but i want to register now but i only have the digit part.. the P- part need to dig out the box.. is there anyway to find it out from the machine itself?
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
That day got 2 sessions to order digital version of ps5.

1st session was around 3.30am and 2and session was around late morning last till afternoon.

I think 1st session may get it early as someone got an delivery update from courts already.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top