Amuroraysg
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2001
- Messages
- 4,207
- Reaction score
- 656
I just got demon souls. I find it abit boring. Quite lost actually
why lost?
I am grinding getting ready for second boss...

I just got demon souls. I find it abit boring. Quite lost actually
why lost?
I am grinding getting ready for second boss...
I keep getting killed. Maybe not my type of game ��
2 paths to choose:
(1) I will get good and beat this.
(2) ah, forget it. Give up.
I want you to know that in Souls type of games, death is very fair.
looks like the queue at 313 somerset is not moving at all
checked one month plus ago, in 600+
checked today again 600...
wtf mans
at this rate think i can only get a ps5 from scalpers
I keep getting killed. Maybe not my type of game
seems like no drop for march at the moment. Last major drop was end Feb.
As we all know, there is a semiconductor shortage worldwide and TSMC is doing the best it can.
2 paths to choose:
(1) I will get good and beat this.
(2) ah, forget it. Give up.
I want you to know that in Souls type of games, death is very fair.
That the whole idea for soul game no?
its getting kill improve kill enemy getting kill again improve stat rinse and repeat... with a dash of cheese here and there
Urm PS5 loading is near instant when you die leh
I dun have ps5 yet leh.... That's y saying from my ps4 experience
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
theres going to be one for mar. sony updated their pre-order page over the weekend.
That what in my mind.. when i am not playing.. tonight.. i gonna beat... but in the end.. either i failed but improve my stat n got some shorcut unlock and feel good about it.. or beat the boss.. in the end we get something out of each tries..
it need patient and a second game that take the edge off.. when i got frustrated at certain area.. i stop and play other game first.. try again tomorrow..
I kid you not.
Actually, once you are familiar with demons souls and the layout of the map and the enemies, you will find that....oh, actually its pretty easy.
And, are you using magic build? If you are not, just swap to magic build.
Makes the game easier. If you really really cant beat the boss, just use co-op.
I am serious when i say this. Demons soul is not really that hard.
Sekiro then is HARD.
I heard that this coming round / end March round of delivery will be very very limited due to shortages... not sure how true it is, just take it with a pinch of salt...
