mamboeidos
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2008
- Messages
- 17,392
- Reaction score
- 527
Been playing days gone
With HZD, GOW and spiderman in the q....
All from ps4 time lol
With HZD, GOW and spiderman in the q....
All from ps4 time lol
oh, haha, kuku me. thanks for the tip.Actually you don't need to plug out the dongle, all you need to do is press the ps button then go to sound and choose output via HDMI.
Don't worry, I been a kuku for many months until I discovered this option.oh, haha, kuku me. thanks for the tip.
Yes, same model. Typo, it's 2249 at Harvey, not 2149. Voucher is for cold storage etc, I think so. Cos I not yet go redeem.OLED55CXPTA
OLED55CXPTA this model? the 300 voucher is from which mall?
even this bro who wipe down after every session is not spared...guess that's the problem with white controllers.Just bought a new controller. Putting it side by side with my original controller which i got on launch, i noticed that my original controller is slightly yellowish. My PS5 and controllers are very near the window and the sunlight can be really strong in the evenings.
Guess i have to put the controllers in the drawer when not using, and pull my curtain enough to shield my console from the sun
No point, ship from south korea.got ps5 here guys.. https://qoo.tn/BFV0cX/Q129271242
not sure from where so do your own diligence yea.. just sharing..
I always store them inside the cupboard, only open its doors when playing, for ventilation. The moment I see the sun comes in to shine on the tv/console/basically any electronics, quickly pull the curtains already. Doing every bit to delay the discolouration. Hoping for grey/black/dark-coloured controllers. Really depends on how much perspiration you have on your hands. I have sweaty palms and play almost everyday, wiping every now and then also. Only some bits of "sweat cakes" on it but easily removeable. Does Sony sell any cleaning kit? haha.Just bought a new controller. Putting it side by side with my original controller which i got on launch, i noticed that my original controller is slightly yellowish. My PS5 and controllers are very near the window and the sunlight can be really strong in the evenings.
Guess i have to put the controllers in the drawer when not using, and pull my curtain enough to shield my console from the sun
got ps5 here guys.. https://qoo.tn/BFV0cX/Q129271242
not sure from where so do your own diligence yea.. just sharing..
No point, ship from south korea.
Scam or not? Who know?
And no warranty. I rather buy in SG
The one to take out the horde at sawmill factory is near the end of the game though"completed" days gone without expecting it...
Thought last mission was to take out the zombie or wat but.....
Where to buy in SG does anyone know?No point, ship from south korea.
Scam or not? Who know?
And no warranty. I rather buy in SG
Finally cold storage!!Software update coming tomorrow
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...ings-new-storage-options-and-social-features/
Just bought a new controller. Putting it side by side with my original controller which i got on launch, i noticed that my original controller is slightly yellowish. My PS5 and controllers are very near the window and the sunlight can be really strong in the evenings.
Guess i have to put the controllers in the drawer when not using, and pull my curtain enough to shield my console from the sun