[Official] Playstation 5

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys can ask, possible to use a C to C cable at the front port of the PS5 to charge the DualSense? :)

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my one is 1218A means what ah?
Means nothing....

Just continue to enjoy your PS5...

Which idiot is the one that planted the idea to you guys to over obsessed about these numbers?

Is it the same idiot that cannot tell the difference between a bit and a byte or amp ,ohm, watt & volt and yet seemingly swears a certain batch of PS5 with a specific model number is 'better' because of some YouTube video?

As a computer engineering major and also in IT for 15 years, I really need to find this dude (or dudes) just so I can laugh at them.

spark7

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry noob question as I am Ps5 new user.
How come some seller in Carosell able to sell the games at such low price compare to shops and playstation store?
Is there any catch? Really tempted to try and buy from them.
They said these not disc type.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry noob question as I am Ps5 new user.
How come some seller in Carosell able to sell the games at such low price compare to shops and playstation store?
Is there any catch? Really tempted to try and buy from them.
They said these not disc type.
they selling your "access" to the game digitally on their account

once they receive $$$ they can change password ,can say bye to your hardearn $$$

shopee/carousell will do NOTHING to these people so think carefully

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
they selling you "access" to the game digitally on their account. You log into their account to download the game. If they change the password, you are so out of luck. Not sure if Sony can ban you for this too.
This is correct. Amended for clarity.

solid933

Reaction score
Hi guys! If somebody has reserved the disk version at Sony and have gotten it from somewhere else, please let me know! would love to have it!

Oranger

Reaction score
Just curious, do anyone still actively continue their US PSN account?

I've been subscribed to the US account for many years now prob 6 to 7 years till date and the free game offerings seems to be getting very similar between US and Asia. Also been redeeming all the monthly games but I actually hardly touch em..

Thinking hard to justify keeping US account (bout $20+/year extra) or switch to Asia (cost-savings) but lose all the accumulated redeemed monthly games.. haha

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I've been subscribed to the US account for many years now prob 6 to 7 years till date and the free game offerings seems to be getting very similar between US and Asia. Also been redeeming all the monthly games but I actually hardly touch em..

Thinking hard to justify keeping US account (bout $20+/year extra) or switch to Asia (cost-savings) but lose all the accumulated redeemed monthly games.. haha
I only use my US PSN acc to buy heavily discounted games which happens quite often compared to Asia PSN.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

Perhaps you can browse through all your redeemed games (US PSN a/c) to see whether you have played ALL the games that you WANT TO before switching over to Asia PSN a/c.

I guess most of us hardly touch the monthly games unless they are of our interest. However, I think I have played enough of those games (Overcooked, Hollow Knight, Nioh, Fall Guys, Little Nightmares, TOEM, A Plague Tale, Bloodstained, etc) of my interest thus far to justify the yearly subscription I'm paying ;);) Similarly, PS Extra's subscription is justifiable for its current game library for me. But PS Deluxe? It's a nay for me.

Oranger

Reaction score
Thanks for both your inputs! Have jumped the gun and went with Asia's PSN, giving up my built-up library on US's PSN since I mainly go with new games anyway and hardly touch the free ones.. :cool:

dagobah

Reaction score
Hello all, ehhh, sub to which one better ah?
Playstation Plus Essential, Extra or Deluxe?
It's all depending on your gaming habits, go for Extra for a start since I think you're new. You can upgrade anytime but cannot downgrade. If you like to buy your games then go for Essential.

Personally, im switching back to Essential when my Extra expires tomorrow.

Side note, you all notice the BF offers for subscription getting worse by the years. From 35% to 30% and now 25%...... even still, I prefer flexibility over stacking....

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe better offer on cyber Monday? Lol.
I didn’t buy any games this BF. Not even on on ps or steam.
Getting older and after having experienced so many games in my life, whenever I play something now, I will be like…. Oh… this is more or less like…..xxxx game.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read some pages back, Korean PS5 can be used in Singapore right? I see the price in Seoul-is btw 500-600 sgd I guess it cheaper than in Singapore

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.