[Official] Playstation 5

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it recommended to buy DS controllers with official warranty?

I see many online sellers direct imports from eg Korea...the price difference is cheaper by little over $10....

My dilemma is that, from experience, it seems like the controller will only likely kaput (e.g. mine was joystick drift, R2 spring gg) only after a year....which makes the warranty pointless? But then again, the differential isn't big....so not quite sure abt you guys....

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Anyone PO resident evil 4 remake and come with the free steelbox ?
Apparently some bought the game and get it free steelbox

I know US is free when you pre-order
Nope. Just regular plastic box with the reversible Japanese cover, Biohazard 4.

Greent

Reaction score
didn't get. po from gamextreme.

i also PO from there but someone kpku becoz there is no PO bonus claim by the shop.
Another one is shown the Steelbox with just PO from shop (normal version)

I know US side is FOC if you PO the game

Nope. Just regular plastic box with the reversible Japanese cover, Biohazard 4.
Sama

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also PO from there but someone kpku becoz there is no PO bonus claim by the shop.
Another one is shown the Steelbox with just PO from shop (normal version)

I know US side is FOC if you PO the game

Sama
sometimes these shops keep for themselves.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
In other PS related news..............I have just realised that Uniqlo released PlayStation UT (4 designs) on 6 Mar 2023. Many sizes were snapped up already since then. Aiyah, I didn't know about it.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
In other PS related news..............I have just realised that Uniqlo released PlayStation UT (4 designs) on 6 Mar 2023. Many sizes were snapped up already since then. Aiyah, I didn't know about it.
I got myself the 2 black ones.
Blue one wear already look like Sony promoter. Wouldn’t dare to wear it to a game shop or electronics store. :LOL:
Looks like the white one is the least popular and still has sizes up to XL.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I got myself the 2 black ones.
Blue one wear already look like Sony promoter. Wouldn’t dare to wear it to a game shop or electronics store. :LOL:
Looks like the white one is the least popular and still has sizes up to XL.
The blacks are great. I'm going to see if there's any left at the physical shop else I'll just get the L size White one online as the last resort. I wore an old blue PS X H&M tee to the GOW exhibition last Nov - the cafe cashier thought I'm one of the PS staff. 😂 😂

BTW what's the occasion for this release? PS5 finally bounced back to full availablity from shortage everything everywhere all at once?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
The blacks are great. I'm going to see if there's any left at the physical shop else I'll just get the L size White one online as the last resort. I wore an old blue PS X H&M tee to the GOW exhibition last Nov - the cafe cashier thought I'm one of the PS staff. 😂 😂

BTW what's the occasion for this release? PS5 finally bounced back to full availablity from shortage everything everywhere all at once?
You can check size availability for different outlets from uniqlo.com.sg. Should have no problems finding most sizes from various outlets around Singapore

mliolukiye

Reaction score
You can check size availability for different outlets from uniqlo.com.sg. Should have no problems finding most sizes from various outlets around Singapore
Thanks. I managed to walk-in to the outlet near my place and got 3 of the 4 designs except blue. Very luckily, all are last pieces (L size).

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting long long for FF16 and Elden Ring expansion and Armored Core 6 and D4.
These are the only games i am interested in.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
/rant on/

I ordered the Arctis 7p+ headset for PS5 from Amazon on 27 Jan and was patiently waiting for it to ship out. But it's been 2 months and still showing delayed status so I decided to contact customer support and ask them what is the holdup, as seeing the product is still available for purchase from Amazon.

The support staff couldn't tell me why it wasn't shipping and raised a ticket and promised to revert in 3 business days. Then I got an email saying they cancelled my order (without my consent) and I can't even find traces of a cancelled order entry in my acc. It's like I didn't even ordered it in the first place, no history at all.

Obviously I'm angry to say the least, I query about the holdup they couldn't give an answer and so just cancelled my order and wiped my order history.

Btw, this is Amazon SG support. I have had past order issues and back then no Amazon SG so direct Amazon US support, and I can say they're very very helpful and go out of their way to help me get the product, get replacement, get rebate and even expedited shipping etc.

Amazon SG, the way to solve customer order problems is to just cancel their order! No more problem then.

/rant over/

Back on topic. The more I play Skyrim on the PS5 the more I realized the improved resolution, details etc. Can't imagine the original base version is 12 years old.

Also, finally upgraded my super old notebook with a new one with RTX3070Ti graphics. Even though mobile version performance pales in comparison to the desktop counterpart, I hope it should still serve me the next 5 to 8 years. PC version of Skyrim allows many mods like beefing up the enviroment, changing the whole town appearance, new fighting styles and animations, UI overhaul etc, so should be pretty interesting.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I managed to walk-in to the outlet near my place and got 3 of the 4 designs except blue. Very luckily, all are last pieces (L size).
Just bought 1 white and 1 black at AMK outlet (L). Also hooted a One Piece and a Pacman tee. :)

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoot another PS5 for another room
28-FE601-B-158-E-4-AA7-93-DB-BC3-E63770-CCA.jpg

More games for PS5 and Switch to my collection
34036-D5-A-8835-4-AEA-99-DA-169-BBEADF76-F.jpg

Hooted more games to add on my game library! 😁

IMG-5318.jpg

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to hoot the Arctis 7P+ on Amazon, again.

Would love the White version but it's a $100 difference, so instead hooted the Black one @ $194.

Unlike the previous order which took 2 months and then they suddenly cancelled the order, this time round they actually shipped it out within a day of ordering.

In the mean time I'm using the cheap Creative Zen Hybrid connected to TV via BT.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSA: US PSN Raiden V now on sale @ US$9.

Also discounted are 2 Cotton side-scrolling shooting games that aren't available on Asia PSN for some reason.

Edit: Just to add on that Asia PSN only had Saturn versions of the Cotton games, not the Arcade ones.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.