[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This increases the chances of finding new Pokemon in specified places in a player's area. Tympole, Trubbish, Shelmet, and Karrablast are just some of the 5th Generation Pokemon that players will be found in the wild.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so, RW is still being rolled out, sis acct just received it this early morning, 7 days apart from my acct...

a quick check on reddit, apparently, theres a whole bunch of players got instant permanent ban from using other spoofing app; ipogo :s42:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You could actually catch multiple of the team leader Pokemon with just one radar every hourly similar to the multiple shadow moltres glitch until 10pm that is.

The shadow Pokemon iv is rerolled every hour and the trigger for the reroll is either encounter any wild Pokemon spawn or redeem any of the reward Pokemon stack.

The mechanics works like this... After defeating any of the rocket leader or Giovanni, feed any berry to the shadow Pokemon but don't catch it and run away while taking note of the time. It's crucial to note the exact time because you cannot catch any Pokemon after 1 hour from the shadow Pokemon encounter. Within the hour you can play freely.

When the hour mark from the shadow Pokemon is up, go to the pokestop and encounter the shadow Pokemon again. Feed it a berry and it should be rejected because this is the first instance which you have fed a berry an hour ago. Use the quick catch method to catch it. Then click on the pokestop and you will get the rerolled shadow Pokemon. At this point, you can either feed another berry and note the time and rinse and repeat one hour later or just catch the second instance and be done with it.

The rational for feeding the berry is to let you know if the encounter is the previous instance or the rerolled one. If you happened to triggered the reroll because you forgot and caught a Pokemon after the one hour mark, you will have to wait for the following hour and not catch it as doing so will stop the reroll process.

In any case, shadow Pokemon can't be traded so guess it's only useful if you are rerolling for shiny or trying to farm candy. :)

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so, RW is still being rolled out, sis acct just received it this early morning, 7 days apart from my acct...

a quick check on reddit, apparently, theres a whole bunch of players got instant permanent ban from using other spoofing app; ipogo :s42:

ipogo app not clean.
soon ispoofer turn?:s11:=:p

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weirdly, no shiny luck so far for this pokemon~

Taking quite a long while.:s22::s22::s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only manage to catch 1 shiny 100% so far................:)

Maybe later try again.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a few shinys so far but no 100%. I couldn’t make use my 100% coords list as my alt acc is only lvl 22.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why it's always advisable to make sure alt account must reach at least level 30.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.