-> OFFICIAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THREAD <-

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
either this or oppo find 7 for me.
the above designs looks like a mini note 3.
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
New York Times to the world: lower your Samsung Galaxy S5 expectations

The new smartphone won’t have a quad HD screen or a retina scanner, say party poopers

New York Times to the world: lower your Samsung Galaxy S5 expectations | Stuff

galaxy-s5-fingerprint_0.jpg
 

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
24
When will telcos start pre order?? How does it usually work? Go MBS convention hall on launch day?
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
When will telcos start pre order?? How does it usually work? Go MBS convention hall on launch day?
24th Feb is just the announcement. We still dun know when will it be available in Singapore. Hopefully the 24th Feb announcement will shed some light on Singapore launch date.

Once launch date is set then telco will set pre-order date n those who successfully pre-ordered the set will be told what place to collect the phone on launch date.

If my memory dun failed me. Last year ST collection for S4 was at Taka. M1 was at Wisma. SH was at PS.
 
Last edited:

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
I like it without the physical home button. On-screen buttons look good to me. Easier to press also.
 

OKCATYEON

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
27,684
Reaction score
1,621
I'm eligible for recontract :D

My mom wants my note 3 and trade in her 5s for Galaxy s5 :D
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
qHd is overkill for such a small screen and would take up too much battery power.
My computer monitor is 27" with just slightly less rez... lol
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo announced with Tizen OS. Looks like it will not be very long before Samsung ditches Android.

Better start getting used to other OEMs. Haha.

I'm using a Nexus 5 now and before the Nexus 5, I felt that pure Android is extremely boring and bland. However now, I actually find certain OEMs skins way too messy and untidy.
I hope Samsung doesn't stuff S5 with truckloads of bloatwares and ugly UI man.......

2 more days to the announcement!
 

JuXn5566

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
32
No need to wait till 3am, here's the phone.

BhOj6mNCYAAx_p1.png
BhOixyCCMAAHtpW.png

I think the design is fugly. But I think people will still buy it anyway.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top