*Official* SGXcafe Thread

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very few old birds (invested before GFC) having their portfolio on the site...

StockBot

Banned
Reaction score

the lesson learn is compounding interest

those that hold long term many years collect dividends, returns % likely to be very high

POWER OF CD~!!!!!!!

StockBot

Banned
Reaction score
dunno why my portfolio report not working, is it because my share prices that i key it?

cause i all put same date 1 jan... but my cost of the share is far away from its 1 jan real price

cronoficator

Reaction score
dunno why my portfolio report not working, is it because my share prices that i key it?

cause i all put same date 1 jan... but my cost of the share is far away from its 1 jan real price

cannot put 1 jan. public holiday lol. must put on a traded day.

StockBot

Banned
Reaction score
Portfolio report needs to be updated manually by clicking Update Report below.

Last Updated: 19 Apr 2016 22:09:19 SGT
Update Report

why need to like this?

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Portfolio report needs to be updated manually by clicking Update Report below.

Last Updated: 19 Apr 2016 22:09:19 SGT
Update Report

why need to like this?

that button is on demand calculate one... they will auto generate a report every day at 4 to 5am...

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u guys add scrip scheme?

I just key in as Buy transaction with $0 cost and date set to the dividend payment date.

E.g. OCBC latest dividend pay date is 14th June, so my "buy" transaction will be on the 14th June.

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

a lot of effort to key in average price if you have been investing since GFC :s13:

the thing that will drive me to sgxcafe would be to have multiple portfolios displayed in one page - i maintain separate spreadsheets for SCB, CDP, CPF, IBKR holdings. Mainly so that I can countercheck my SCB and IBKR holdings to make sure quantity matches... haven't seen anyone with dual CPF/Cash portfolio on one page yet...

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of effort to key in average price if you have been investing since GFC :s13:

the thing that will drive me to sgxcafe would be to have multiple portfolios displayed in one page - i maintain separate spreadsheets for SCB, CDP, CPF, IBKR holdings. Mainly so that I can countercheck my SCB and IBKR holdings to make sure quantity matches... haven't seen anyone with dual CPF/Cash portfolio on one page yet...

well to the site's credit they do have an import/export function where you can just upload a CSV file with your transactions, so that eases the pain a little.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.