[Official] Steam Deck

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Last post in Mar. Anyone been using this lately? I feel like getting one as I travel alot.
I can see it can run starfield and cod wz with w11 os.
Any feedback on this? What is the cheapest we can get now?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last post in Mar. Anyone been using this lately? I feel like getting one as I travel alot.
I can see it can run starfield and cod wz with w11 os.
Any feedback on this? What is the cheapest we can get now?
Been wanting to replace my nintendo switch and i have been doing some research on the steam deck. Not taking into account used sets, the cheapest brand new i found is 1tb ssd upgraded set going for $699 from a seller on carousell. Base 64gb set is pretty much going for $599 at most sellers.

Last edited:

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea I buy at quite a high price cos I need to travel fast, I having alot fun on star field and cyberpunk.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Is rog much better?
In terms of warranty, yes. Simply because we don't officially have steam deck in SG.

In terms of speed, it has a much better chip but abysmal battery life. SteamOS is a better fit for a handheld too compared to Windows as hibernation mode for Windows is sus whereas Linux's hibernation is pretty good.

Personally, I would prefer the steam deck especially if you go for the OLED version.

Demonbecks

Reaction score
Anyone heading to Japan? Going to Japan next week, heard it hit the stores today, sold out pretty quickly. Hope there's stock when I'm there for the OLED version!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.