- Joined
- Mar 12, 2015
- Messages
- 147,247
- Reaction score
- 5,282
He surely will.
![]()
On the humourous side, I have ladies telling me how handsome he is and taking over Mr Baey's selfie's position...




He surely will.
![]()



Aiyo why like that?
Even if the party you support is going to win 99% of votes, you should still cherish the chance to exercise your vote!
The majority of people around the world don't even have this opportunity!
lim tean jin satki. will tio fix boh?
Me too. Will be going up and down to take pics hahaMe. I am definitely going.![]()





yup going tmr.
I always make it a point to head down to the rally area to have a feel of the election atmosphere, even if I cannot vote.
First time voting![]()
Didnt know you live at Tampines, sister haha
Its a field. There is a long pathway to Temasek PolytechnicTampines that 8xx is a field or what? Sian why WP mai come..but better than nothing la.