Post all your Tomica/ChoroQ collection here...![]()
Anyone know where to buy the rack for tomica? Wanna to put all neatly for my kid..

Post all your Tomica/ChoroQ collection here...![]()

Where have immediate stock for the Mickey dream carry?I need both front truck n back.

Anyone know where I can get my Takara Tomy Highway set repaired ? The elevator is not working and this set is now discontinued.
![]()
yep i did that. the motor has sound, but not turning the lever. after that is beyond my capability to diagnose
If motor is small one, replacement is tamiya’s. Can try the weaker motor.
Next is the white color gear. Also some mentioned can buy off tamiya’s modeling shop.
I find Let's play at sunshine plaza a scam. The auntie there once said she mark up price to make sure people don't buy whole box. Lol might as well just say you want the profit. The Honda civil she hogging so many boxes people cannot buy from outside and she selling $18 for 1 when she start price is less than $6.95. Also the recent La ferrari she also mark up the price to $85 for the whole set. I think the shop is very unethical don't ever go there and buy hope they close down soon.
I find Let's play at sunshine plaza a scam. The auntie there once said she mark up price to make sure people don't buy whole box. Lol might as well just say you want the profit. The Honda civil she hogging so many boxes people cannot buy from outside and she selling $18 for 1 when she start price is less than $6.95. Also the recent La ferrari she also mark up the price to $85 for the whole set. I think the shop is very unethical don't ever go there and buy hope they close down soon.