[OFFICIAL] Toshiba U840 users here!

jinnyH

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Yea sure. What they said is 2-3 days... Today is the 2nd day. If no response then I will call them tomorrow to check status

Hey bro, you using u840 or u840w ah? When did you buy your laptop? I damn scared scully is batch problem or what sia. So fat mine still going strong. Phew~
 

crazydeals

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
0
Got the laptop back from servicing. Hope there wont be any problem. They changed my HDD, Motherboard and Display cover. I asked them what was the problem and they were unable to give a proper answers. they said the components inside malfunctioned...:s13::s13:
Anyways, no charge as it was under warranty. But I lost my data..:(:(
hopefully no more issues...
 

pixapo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Keyboard replacement.

Does anyone one knows how to replace the keyboard to a u840-10u? It looks like is just glued but don't know for sure.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top