[OFFICIAL] Train Delay Alerts

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not just between those two stations delayed ba. The train on bedok MRT platform was sitting there for at least 10min and not moving. Good thing I decided to leave and now taking a bus to CCL....

Gpgt bedok station MRT led...

ijBTOKD.jpg

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[EWL] UPDATE: Our staff is rectifying the fault, train service on the EWL is available. However, please add 30 mins travelling time btwn #BoonLay and #Queenstown. Free regular bus and bridging bus svc are available btwn #BoonLay and #Queenstown.

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Can get printed declaration from SMRT staff at counter? Need to back myself up in case HR asking.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng I got 2 option to get to raffles..

Nsl then ewl
Dtl then ewl or nsl..

See announcement then act accordingly.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[EWL] UPDATE: Our staff is rectifying the fault, train service on the EWL is available. However, please add 40 mins travelling time between #BoonLay and #Queenstown. Free regular bus and bridging bus svc are available between #BoonLay and #Queenstown.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[EWL] UPDATE: Our staff is rectifying the fault, train service on the EWL is available. However, please add 40 mins travelling time between #BoonLay and #Queenstown. Free regular bus and bridging bus svc are available between #BoonLay and #Queenstown.

Should be one of the worst delays in recent memory.

daewood

Reaction score
i tomolo morning need to catch the 1st train from queenstown to changi airport.
Is it reliable? i scare miss my flight due to breakdown :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.