Official ultra act disscusion thread

jackyfoo80

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
2
Okie, time to heat it up in this hobby thread~ for all those ultraman fans, lets discuss everything under this thread here~ we could share pics, updates and all on our collections. Okie let me kick it up, anyone here experience stock cut on the recent ultra act taro? Due to recent stock cut, there's alot of store which jack up their prices..
 

jackyfoo80

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
2
E7A72449-FE71-4CDF-AEE0-BDA08D2C4530-8508-00000C2804ED9742.jpg


Here's some pics for u guys to feast ya eyes upon
 

delifrance79

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Nv know there is such thread. Any idea who knows where I can still get

- Gaia Supreme
- Agul V1
- Noa
- Dyna
 

gentoro

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
9
Basically I only like Gridman, I only have
1) Ultra Act Gridman
2) Ultra Thunder Gridman
3) King Gridman (still in box)
4) God Zenon (Still in box)

I hoping to find the DX series which is much cooler with full transformation. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top