Official WWE action figure collector's thread

Deathrowdreams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
0
Hmm, noticed that no one really started a thread on WWE action figures. ALL WWE collectors please come in and share your collection. I am sure there are local collectors out there.
 

saintvinod

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My Wrestling Figures Collection

Hey all,

Since nobody is reli saying anything, let me kick things off... My name is Vinod, I'm 20 and I've been a wrestling fan for many years now... More so, Im a toy freak since I was young (still am). I have done quite abit to take pictures of my current toys as well as dig up all my old toys.. But since this is a WWE figure thread, I've posted the link (facebook) for my wrestling toy collection... I do have other toys as well so just check them out on my facebook.. commets are welcome... Thanks and God Bless :)


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=133945&id=717916168
 

saintvinod

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
wrestling Figure Collection

Wow rixusher... very cool stuff... I see you prefer the ruthless aggression stuff and TNAs... U selling them?? Hmm... how much are u selling the Mick Foleys?? Im a gr8 fan of him :)
 

saintvinod

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Updated Wrestling Collection

Hey guys... Just recently did an update of my Wrestling collection... I have spilt my collection into 2.. Old school figures and WWE Classic figures. Definitely more to come wif the new Mattel Line-up :)

1)Old school WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW Hasbro, Toybiz and Jakks :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...ved#/album.php?aid=133945&id=717916168&ref=mf

2) WWE Classic Figures :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...ved#/album.php?aid=140151&id=717916168&ref=mf


Comments are most welcome and God Blesss :) :) :) :) :)

Vinod
 

saintvinod

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Dear all... Just recently did an update of my Wrestling collection... I have spilt my collection now into 3.. Old school figures, WWE Classic figures and WWE Classic Exclusives and Mulit-packs. More to come :)

1)Old school WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW Hasbro, Toybiz and Jakks :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1401...6168&ref=mf

2) WWE Classic Figures :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142466&id=717916168&saved#/album.php?aid=140151&id=717916168

3) WWE Classic Exclusive Figures and Multi-packs :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142466&id=717916168&saved#/album.php?aid=142466&id=717916168


Comments are most welcome and God Blesss :) :) :) :) :)

Vinod
 

zandoro

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Hey guys... Just recently did an update of my Wrestling collection... I have spilt my collection into 2.. Old school figures and WWE Classic figures. Definitely more to come wif the new Mattel Line-up :)

1)Old school WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW Hasbro, Toybiz and Jakks :

Facebook

2) WWE Classic Figures :

Facebook


Comments are most welcome and God Blesss :) :) :) :) :)

Vinod

Nice collection! I have a small collection of my own too might upload the pics to share with people here. :)

Btw got any good deal for elite Mattel figure?
 

iplaneteer

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Nice collection! I have a small collection of my own too might upload the pics to share with people here. :)

Btw got any good deal for elite Mattel figure?

Any of u guys got hasbro old wrestling stuffs up for sale?
 

matthewchua82

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
selling wwf hasbro figures

hi all,

i'm selling my wwf hasbro figures, all are loose but most are in good condition...looking to sell in bulk or individual...interested parties feel free to sms 98567601
 

sleeper20

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
WTS 60+ highly collectible vintage WWF/WWE Hasbro Figures and Blue Ring!

Take a look at my collection! I sell individually and as a whole set if the price is right! $15 per figure (depends/negotiable)!

Drop me a message/whatsapp at 9SIX20SIX08SIX or 824SEVEN26NINE6 for more information!

Contact me for individual pictures and slideshows.
 

machoking86

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
wts wwe mattel figures

WWE Mattel

All items are loose and does not come with accessories

CM Punk elite series 16 ($15)
Christian Flashback ($12)
Ultimate Warrior Legends ($15)
Jeff Hardy Elite ($40)
Sheamus Elite ($20)
Stone Cold Wrestlemania Heritage ($20)


Please contact 93686667 for pictures and more details.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top