havetobuy
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1,488
- Reaction score
- 0
Yes, only purple docks if not wrong.![]()
Got alot of black but only 2 white. The ah boy better gimme some goodies for advertising for him.

Yes, only purple docks if not wrong.![]()
I didn't bother with stamina mode or the qualcomm app. The phone is quite good at conserving energy at standby mode. I had the phone at 50% when I slept at 1am. While sleeping I closed data/wifi (with GPS on unknowingly). When wake up at 7am, I browsed a bit plus the occasional whatsapp. Until now still left 40%anyone actually using stamina mode?
i thinking if i should use it, but if i whitelist whatsapp, then it defeats the purpose what right? cause data connection will still be running in the background lol
ask you all. Besides physically going to store, is there any ways I can check if any particular singtel store has stock for particular color?
they come with black?are there any more headphone stock at J8 M1?
I am it whatsapp white listed.anyone actually using stamina mode?
i thinking if i should use it, but if i whitelist whatsapp, then it defeats the purpose what right? cause data connection will still be running in the background lol
I am it whatsapp white listed.
8 hours during sleep. Didn't drop 1%
anyone actually using stamina mode?
i thinking if i should use it, but if i whitelist whatsapp, then it defeats the purpose what right? cause data connection will still be running in the background lol
i use both batt guru n power saving mode... indeed the batt life has improved... but donno izzit becuz of these 2 app/mode..Battery guru is ur best bet saves battery and uses data to only apps in whitelist
erm sorry....
i dont get what you're trying to further add into my post or my situation....
yup I used WPA2 all along. but phone keeps dropping the signal, then how?
or do you mean with 4.2, Sony Z wont drop WPA2's signal?
i use both batt guru n power saving mode... indeed the batt life has improved... but donno izzit becuz of these 2 app/mode..
i use both batt guru n power saving mode... indeed the batt life has improved... but donno izzit becuz of these 2 app/mode..
izzit??? then i on batt guru..dont use both same time it will coz problems and may drain more as both apps try to shut apps and data and my conflict working . so better and recomended to use only 1
dont use both same time it will coz problems and may drain more as both apps try to shut apps and data and my conflict working . so better and recomended to use only 1
yup, for a few days leh.![]()