My singtel set can see the update, installing now.
Wow cool. Remember to repair it after updating to make it more stabilise

My singtel set can see the update, installing now.
so far still looks quite stable. if something wrong then only I will repair.Wow cool. Remember to repair it after updating to make it more stabilise
Battery life? Please feedback for those upgraded to KK. Tks.so far still looks quite stable. if something wrong then only I will repair.
Battery drain is indeed quite noticeable. I usually close wifi n data at night b4 I sleep. Before kitkat, it would maybe drop less than 10%. But after installation, it drops about 30%. According to some reports, it is due to the Google services like Google Now n location. I have switched off Google Now and will try to monitor again.Battery life? Please feedback for those upgraded to KK. Tks.![]()
Wow cool. Remember to repair it after updating to make it more stabilise
Yes it will wipe off everythingWill repair wipe off everything in the phone?
Ok, confirm Singtel set is ready for the upgrade.
Yes I noticed that too. Seems slightly better after I reboot, but definitely still not as smooth as before update.just updated and not likeing it. anyone experience the same? When swipe down/up for the quick settings, it will be very laggy..
dreamz can post a SS of ur battery usage?
try to restart the phone again. mine works more smoothly after reboot.updated my phone and regretting.
phone is pretty laggy now
I agree, perhaps XZ not powerful enuff to handle kitkat?not the smoothest update... didn't know kit kat so laggy one...![]()
We have investigated the issue with Google Play Services using a lot of battery and we have identified that the root cause of this is related to the latest version of Google Play Services (4.4.52).
Until a new version of Google Play Services is provided by Google we urge users to either uninstall the latest update of Google Play Services (might limit use of Google Services like YouTube) or go to Settings > Google (accounts) > Ads > Tick the box for Opt out of interest-based ads and also disable back up of your data by going to Settings > Backup & reset (Personal) > uncheck the box for “Back up my data”.
If you are unable to uninstall the update for Google Play Services from Settings > Apps, go to Settings -> Security -> Device administrators and disable “Android Device Manager”. Also check the settings in the Play Store so that automatic updates is not enabled as this may update Google Play Services again automatically.