OK, I'm back with a question or questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
28,008
Reaction score
561
So I got infractions again (what's new) for these.
q2jxmcy.png

3js9ZaE.png


because someone said this
ztCDoLz.png



I take it that eunuch is a very offensive and trolling term to be used on the forum.
I accept the infractions.

How about calling people a dog?
Is that offensive and trolling?

How about going round about way and avoid directly calling someone 'you-know-what'?

NN8aLk8.png


Is this considered offensive and trolling or it is ok?


Any mod/admin can give an answer?
By the way, thanks for reversing the infraction by you-know-who.

:)
 

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
28,008
Reaction score
561
Hola, it's been a few days.
I thought there would be some form of response.

:)
 

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
19,557
Reaction score
39
Because this incident has involved a moderator, we will handle this off the forum.

Appreciate your understanding.

This thread will be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top