ryuxdragonx
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 961
- Reaction score
- 0
Pricing release soon...

Price list is out
Normally when price list out, alot will be disappointed . Developers also must earn leh.![]()
Normally when price list out, alot will be disappointed . Developers also must earn leh.![]()
I think no matter what the price. Still got buyer ard. Perhaps, 40% sales on launch?
I think will be way lower. In their initial pricing list, they estimated 1075 to 1100 psf. Now almost all the units are 1150 and above.
Quite the same for Parc Canberra. The price release and initial estimate price differences. But can’t compare. Different location, different developer.
WOW‼AWESOME PRICING‼
(ONLY valid on 21 March!)
15% of units < $1mil
Nearly 50% of OLÁ units will be cheaper than existing EC stock‼
Fr $976psf ONLY on 21/3‼
Prices ⬆ on 22/3‼
*♂
HURRY‼ Bring Your Buyers To
Prices & Show Units Today From 12pm‼
Haha share the price list leh
lolss.. so the advertisement do work! to me, PG location and future potential is much better …. with the PDD / Cross Island Line coming, more room for appreciation.. layout wise I like the Ola 4bedroom especially the kitchen with the island top inside the wet kitchen..
Prices for OLA EC to start from $976 psf
https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-ne...rticle&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1584603627
5 bedder has the highest psf? They dun wan to sell them? Lol. I thought trend is the higher the sqft, the lower the psf. This one is both high high.
5 bedder only penthouse



