OLA EC @ Anchorvale

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Up for most meaningful post of the thread.

My agent told me use common sense and ask why they need to so aggressive advertisement to the point its excessive. Somemore use A list stars. No other projects need to resort to this.

And nowhere near mrt, next to hospital is a big red flag.

The price can buy 5rm HDB at premium location.

Most impt is ppl ask where u stay after spending 1m

'SENGKANG'

Well done. Looks like you are thinking carefully.
 

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
3,028
Reaction score
225
Actually the developer for Ola is also one of the developers for Heron Bay.

Back then, Heron Bay is also doing a lot of TV advertising so they are just continuing the tradition.
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
Got PCK...

https://youtu.be/iVP02z7mI8w

This year reach MOP. 1 transaction this year, $208k earned over 7 years timeline.

2 resold last year

Rqf1jLP.jpg


Actually the developer for Ola is also one of the developers for Heron Bay.

Back then, Heron Bay is also doing a lot of TV advertising so they are just continuing the tradition.
 
Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Got PCK...

https://youtu.be/iVP02z7mI8w

This year reach MOP. 1 transaction this year, $208k earned over 7 years timeline.

2 resold last year

Rqf1jLP.jpg

If Heron Bay resale goes for close to $1000psf, those who entered OLA at $10xxpsf are generally very likely to profit when the condo MOP right, since I thought OLA is a new project, in a better locale compared to Heron Bay.
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
If Heron Bay resale goes for close to $1000psf, those who entered OLA at $10xxpsf are generally very likely to profit when the condo MOP right, since I thought OLA is a new project, in a better locale compared to Heron Bay.

oh my god... :o

"better locale" somemore.. :o speechless..
 

Path-Finder

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
If throw in reno cost, loan interest n resale levy (if 2nd timer), then "profit" most likely pathetic or even goes into negative sales

If Heron Bay resale goes for close to $1000psf, those who entered OLA at $10xxpsf are generally very likely to profit when the condo MOP right, since I thought OLA is a new project, in a better locale compared to Heron Bay.
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Surprise hola keep criticizing ola. :D
I thought both are affiliated in the first place, in terms of product quality.

Hahaha, v funny. You want to start another 10 pages of nonsense?

I'm criticising the REDAS employee now. Not going to comment on OLA anymore.
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Hahaha, v funny. You want to start another 10 pages of nonsense?

I'm criticising the REDAS employee now. Not going to comment on OLA anymore.

Why so easily offended.

I always find your jokes funny.

If you disagree, can leave ur opinions to rebut instead of replying with no substance. There are others who would share their opinions and rebut too which I may agree to some extent, but you are always assuming anyone bullish must have a vested interest. 😆
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
If throw in reno cost, loan interest n resale levy (if 2nd timer), then "profit" most likely pathetic or even goes into negative sales

Agreed to some extent. An EC can only be sold aft MOP so it also depends on how the market pans out in the next ~7 years? Which is a pretty long time. Market prices usually move in tandem, and I think someone mentioned here sometime back that no EC see losses, of cos the amount of gains could be wiped out by reno cost etc.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Why so easily offended.

I always find your jokes funny.

If you disagree, can leave ur opinions to rebut instead of replying with no substance. There are others who would share their opinions and rebut too which I may agree to some extent, but you are always assuming anyone bullish must have a vested interest. 😆

Hola......ola......ooohh laaaalaaa :D
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Why so easily offended.

I always find your jokes funny.

If you disagree, can leave ur opinions to rebut instead of replying with no substance. There are others who would share their opinions and rebut too which I may agree to some extent, but you are always assuming anyone bullish must have a vested interest. ******************

Waiting for you to reveal your identity. Sherman kwek's secretary?

Not only I feel so, you have seen others tell you off too..
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Waiting for you to reveal your identity. Sherman kwek's secretary?

Not only I feel so, you have seen others tell you off too..

No, apparently u are the only person who are mindlessly telling everyone who appears to be bullish off. If you had yet to realize, there were many others whom were annoyed by your behavior on this forum, not to mention you were banned twice using previous nick- the infamous Annetyu.

Others would only disagree, yet they provide coherent responses. We can all agree to disagree properly.

The reason why I ignore you is because I am not interested to be embroiled in your nonsense 😆

Let’s move on to OLA proper, cheers!
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
No, apparently u are the only person who are mindlessly telling everyone who appears to be bullish off. If you had yet to realize, there were many others whom were annoyed by your behavior on this forum, not to mention you were banned twice using previous nick- the infamous Annetyu.

Others would only disagree, yet they provide coherent responses. We can all agree to disagree properly.

The reason why I ignore you is because I am not interested to be embroiled in your nonsense ******************

Let’s move on to OLA proper, cheers!

Recently the expert panel has expanded considerably with additions of well-qualified members, such that I can take a step back. Speaking of which, sad to say you will not be appointed the new chairman of the panel because of your poor forecast of OLA sales. =:p

I'm doing the thread justice by pointing out the biased comments and fake news. And eradicate people with hidden motives like you.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Recently the expert panel has expanded considerably with additions of well-qualified members, such that I can take a step back. Speaking of which, sad to say you will not be appointed the new chairman of the panel because of your poor forecast of OLA sales. =:p

I'm doing the thread justice by pointing out the biased comments and fake news. And eradicate people with hidden motives like you.

Well qualified members = beh Gan spoil recorders from edmw who once in a blue moon made their guest appearance here? :D
Edmw has been in recession for the past 2 decades. :D
 
Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Well qualified members = beh Gan spoil recorders from edmw who once in a blue moon made their guest appearance here? :D
Edmw has been in recession for the past 2 decades. :D

Haha. I stay far away from edmw. This thread alr enough "beh gan spoil recorders" like passer. :s8:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top