Old Currency Collector

GuiJie

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
4,864
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I've a few of the s$1 ship series notes in running numbers. In addition to that, some of them are the Z1 replacement series also in running numbers. All are uncirculated. Also, I've the old Malaysia $20 note, but condition is not very gd. Interested collectors feel free to PM me. Hope to hear from yall soon.
I got 1 and 10 dollar orchird notes, 1 dollar ship notes, 1 dollar bird note.
Anyone interested?
 

izac10

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
hi i have some old notes and collectors coins. Anyone interested? Open to offers. Please PM me. Or sms 97211243

3134266019_8bcbac045c.jpg


3134267077_25d8bbefaa.jpg


3135089354_7434892a50.jpg


3135495350_accc3ace17.jpg


3134674341_5c360bd855.jpg


3134673855_b1c9fda2a7.jpg


3134675749_13bbfbae31.jpg
 
Last edited:

xXxiaoJieXx

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
1,951
Reaction score
0
hi i gt the singapore n brunei version of the 40th annivesary interchangaililty notes for sale
2 for each country
BN and uncirculated
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,591
I got this one....

P1030357.jpg


Who want can PM me...letting go...

Looking for S$2K.
 

deidara88

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
hi

i got 2 piece of ship $1 and 1 piece of bird $1 let me know how much u offering ty. can sms me at 81590711 or can email me at jitjin88@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:

pohpohh

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
$500 ship note.

hello, i have the ship series' $500. any one interested? please do PM me.

DSC08351.jpg


DSC08353.jpg


DSC08352.jpg


:)
 

mic1838

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
0

neonstorm

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Old Ship Series Notes

Hi there,

I have more than $1000 in notes from the Ship series. In $1, $10, $50, and $100. Condition are either totally unused or with minimal usage.

In addition, I also have various notes like the limited edition $20 plastic notes, the Millenium edition $2 notes, and some Bird range notes as well.

Any keen collectors please feel free to contact me at 91599575 to enquire more.

Or drop me a mail at equila84@yahoo.com.

Thanks for you viewing.
 

IamCkh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
868
Reaction score
2
hi, i have about 10 to 20 vintage minature liquor for sale and a world smallest coin collector item with wooden frame for sale. interested party pls feel free to sms me at 92252585. Thank You.

Click Here To View The World Smallest Gold Coin.
 

deariejojo

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
buying back all singapore straits settlements and older banknotes..

email me at deariejojo@gmail.com if u are interested in selling and attached ur note pics in the email so i can quote the price..
 
Last edited:

chanzhf

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
1,580
Reaction score
2
I got about 10 pieces of old $500 Dollars Singapore Bird Series. Releasing them as part of mum's collections. pm me if interested or can drop me an sms @ 9745 23 five 3
 

jack_tan84

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I have some 30-40 pieces of notes from orchid, bird and boat series selling. Denominations from $1-$20 and condition varies largely. I'm selling urgently because I need e $, anyone interested please call/SMS me at 94516936
 

segahwhwa

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I have some 30-40 pieces of notes from orchid, bird and boat series selling. Denominations from $1-$20 and condition varies largely. I'm selling urgently because I need e $, anyone interested please call/SMS me at 94516936

PM the best price and send me the picture plz...
 

pop24246

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
old note seller

i have old orchid notes, old banana notes ( japanese world war 2) , old china notes , old singapore notes, old european notes for sale

email me at cck689461@yahoo.com for the pics:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
 

Starodney

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hi, i have some old notes for you guys to offer. All of the notes below are leminated except for those $1 notes. Do contact me at 92346723 if interested.


$5 Coin (Year 2000 millenium Singapore $5 coin)
$1 orchid X1
$1 bird X3
$1 ship X3
$5 bird X1
$10 orchid X1
$20 bird X1
$25 orchid X1
$50 bird X1
$100 bird X1
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top