Old iphone battery. Any place that do replacment?

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
Anyone here know any shop that do battery replacement for old iPhone mode like 3G ?
 

factualreport

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Anyone here know any shop that do battery replacement for old iPhone mode like 3G ?
hi hawkz,

just from my own experience, it's still safer to go back to authorized apple repair shops for any apple-related gadgets. Few weeks ago, i had problem with my iphone 5C's battery life. Brought it to GADGET SOLUTION at Eastpoint to replace the battery and was charged 70. To cut the long story short, i brought it back 4 more times and it still didnt work, now phone is completely dead (and i cant even charge it, previously I can). I was eventually advised by the shop that it has something to do with the board and it's not worth repairing. So here I am now, with a dead phone, multiple trips and without a refund. Hope you have better luck. FYI, I still have the 6-months warranty receipt with me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top