Old Spoilt MBP Early 2015

nagase_4

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
49
Hi all, I have a old MBP early 2015 model sitting in my storeroom.
If i did not remember wrongly, the screen is spoilt.

May I check if there's anywhere or anyone I can sell it off to for parts?
Seeking advice.

Thank you.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Hi all, I have a old MBP early 2015 model sitting in my storeroom.
If i did not remember wrongly, the screen is spoilt.

May I check if there's anywhere or anyone I can sell it off to for parts?
Seeking advice.

Thank you.
Can try garang kuni
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top