one day tour to cingjing?

kopi and loti

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Hi, seeking advice from experts.. Is it advisable to go cingjing for a one day tour? My main reason is to visit green green grassland.

Of course I would like to visit other attraction in CJ if time permits. Greatly appreciate if you can recommend me other attractions to visit in CJ. Thank you
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Hi, seeking advice from experts.. Is it advisable to go cingjing for a one day tour? My main reason is to visit green green grassland.

Of course I would like to visit other attraction in CJ if time permits. Greatly appreciate if you can recommend me other attractions to visit in CJ. Thank you

Need to book a transport. Best is to look for this link.
sgtaichung
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,255
Reaction score
9,017
Hi, seeking advice from experts.. Is it advisable to go cingjing for a one day tour? My main reason is to visit green green grassland.

Of course I would like to visit other attraction in CJ if time permits. Greatly appreciate if you can recommend me other attractions to visit in CJ. Thank you

1 day tour can include sites in cingjing and puli, if your base is taichung. puli can visit the wine factory and 18c chocolate factory.
 

allies28

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
0
Hi, seeking advice from experts.. Is it advisable to go cingjing for a one day tour? My main reason is to visit green green grassland.

Of course I would like to visit other attraction in CJ if time permits. Greatly appreciate if you can recommend me other attractions to visit in CJ. Thank you

You can book a 1 day tour from Taichung if you decide not to stay in Cingjing.
But I would recommend to stay 1 night in Cingjing. The night feel is very different and you also get to stay at one of the highest/beautiful Minsu in Taiwan.
 

kopi and loti

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Thanks all for the kind advice.

What is the approx cost to engage a driver for a day tour to cingjing?

there will be only 2 of us.. so if its too expensive, then..:(
 

kopi and loti

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Wow! that's definitely over my budget.. I'm just a student.

Is it recommended to go by bus if I only visit green green grassland and small swiss garden/ Old England?
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Wow! that's definitely over my budget.. I'm just a student.

Is it recommended to go by bus if I only visit green green grassland and small swiss garden/ Old England?

Can consider but then you got to watch out for the time of the return and make sure you got return tickets. Or the other is to stay one night in cingjing lor.
 

nwy42

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
0
transfer at nan tou. there got a KFC!!!! yummy. u can stop eat before changing bus up to cinging
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,255
Reaction score
9,017
Thanks for the link! Can I purchase the ticket at Taichung Train Station or anywhere near it?

Correct me if im wrong, Nantou bus does have a straight bus to cingjing (i.e. no need to transfer in Puli)?

See the schedule table. there are 3 timing with direct bus.
 

ucubic

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
anyone know how long will it takes to finish walking small swiss garden? Is 2hrs enough? :look:
 

Delsamor

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
13,977
Reaction score
9
Can be done. They also have package to cingjing:

¤@* ¤é* ¹C

Hi twosix,

I am not very proficient in understanding traditional chinese...Can I ask if the package in this website is offering a special bus that brings us straight to the destination? The schedule got me very confused, i don't know how to decipher it LOL.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,255
Reaction score
9,017
Hi twosix,

I am not very proficient in understanding traditional chinese...Can I ask if the package in this website is offering a special bus that brings us straight to the destination? The schedule got me very confused, i don't know how to decipher it LOL.

Just look at the timetable. It has english names of the places.

Eg. the 9.25am bus from gancheng bus terminal will reach cingjing at 11.45am.
 

Delsamor

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
13,977
Reaction score
9
Just look at the timetable. It has english names of the places.

Eg. the 9.25am bus from gancheng bus terminal will reach cingjing at 11.45am.

ohhh...then during the transfer at Puli, roughly how long will have one bus going to Cingjing? And is it straight to the green green grassland station? Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top