oooo.icic.. without baggage? den u nt buying thing thr meh? baggage buy thr more ex..
jialat, i overlook that.
I am traveling with my 2 children and wife. So is 4 carry-on baggage enough? I was think 4x7kg=28kg which is quite a lot

oooo.icic.. without baggage? den u nt buying thing thr meh? baggage buy thr more ex..
jialat, i overlook that.
I am traveling with my 2 children and wife. So is 4 carry-on baggage enough? I was think 4x7kg=28kg which is quite a lot
5th to 10th dec. Will take 3 days leave
oooo... i check 21-25dec still $200plus..
hmmm.. if u all r nt buying alot thing should b enough n provided nt bringing big luggage.. coz thr is size limit for hand carry luggage.. if 28kg carry on u muz carry till siao leh.. LOL cannot be ask ur wife or kids to carry heavy thing rite..im gg wif my bf.. my baggage frm sin-bkk i onli buy 15kg checked in n when come back 35kg for both. coz baggage can tag each other so no need buy too much if wont b buying alot thing..
Haha I flying this weekend, depart not buying luggage, come back buy 25kg checked in luggage![]()
so gd !! i still hav to wait 3more mth.. n dunno if leave will approved nt lo.. but anyway nt approved oso bo bian i alrdy booked ticket.. LOL enjoy urself ya..
jialat, i overlook that.
I am traveling with my 2 children and wife. So is 4 carry-on baggage enough? I was think 4x7kg=28kg which is quite a lot
Thank You. Wow you very risk taking lol ... My friend also booked already, then her boss dont want let her go. Then she last minute buy ticket two ways for 294 Sat to Sun night flight![]()
anyway worked till vry sian alrdy in tis companywah.. coz i dun care.. i alway like tis.. act 1st den say.. haha.. e most he dun approved i resign loanyway worked till vry sian alrdy in tis company
if check in 15 kg can two baggage boh?
ok bring ten bags add up to 15 kg lol
Scoot, tiger is 7kg, js is 10 kgJetstar carry on baggage is 10kg