ah_cleo
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2005
- Messages
- 4,055
- Reaction score
- 27
Restarts already still the same problem anyone after update got same problem as mine?
Restart as in restart the phone or u factory reset?

Restarts already still the same problem anyone after update got same problem as mine?
Using the new UI. But realized that watching Netflix, the screen autolocks after a while (not phone lock) and the screen dims. I’m forced to keep touching the screen or else i have to swipe to unlock the screen. Anyone else also getting this? I can’t disable this. Bloody irritating.
Not sure if youtube has this. I’m talking about 1 to 3 mins of inactivity.
Wipe the cache partition
Updated yesterday. Now the phone feels "new" lol. But some of the fonts become abit big ah Dk can change anot
Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
anyone got the may update? the performance is smoother .. how about batt life?