ONEPlus ONE phone

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
FML. I think phone has been delivered to CGW, but I having reservist, high key next week. Means I can suck thumb for 2 weeks while my brand new phone sits at home.
 

alvinpua

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Harlow everyone! I have a question all who used vpost to ship OPO. I am using a 15% voucher code before checking out. Should this 15% discount be applicable to the total payable amount? For now, it is not deducting 15% off the custom tax. :3
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Harlow everyone! I have a question all who used vpost to ship OPO. I am using a 15% voucher code before checking out. Should this 15% discount be applicable to the total payable amount? For now, it is not deducting 15% off the custom tax. :3

The discount does not apply to any form of tax. Tax is something you must pay.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
any local shop or local seller for oneplus case?
looking for one, just dropped my phone. :(:(:(:(
hard to find... they dont even know whats 1+1... =2?
wait they think buy 1 free 1 case promo ... sorry..
but i do have a silver aluminium bumper to let go..:s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top