Telur17
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2007
- Messages
- 31,933
- Reaction score
- 0

I don't see it adjusting the intensity of the auto brightness? I tried doing that already.
You can adjust how bright you want your screen to be at each individual light location, eg (office,bedroom, toilet)
So when you're at your location, go to lux and press the small circle icon between the % and the LX, you'll be able to link the relevant settings together.
At least Samsung and Apple got it right, even LG... A simple global intensity for auto brightness would have solved this issue.location brightness?
we have tasker for that nay?
anyway for the lux adjustment are you not referrring to this
Lux adjustment..
It's cause the website detects where ur ip is coming from... Just click continue anywayfor those order from Oneplus phone . Do u have issue in claim the invite .
"Notice: It looks like we have not yet launched in your country. (Singapore)
If you claim this invite, we will not be able to ship to you."
Thou i have already added the US forwarder address but i still hit with this message
What a hassle if I have to set individual location.At least Samsung and Apple got it right, even LG... A simple global intensity for auto brightness would have solved this issue.

I don't see it adjusting the intensity of the auto brightness? I tried doing that already.
Yes I also find the auto brightness a little lacking. But one thing I like is how the lowest brightness is much lower than the one on my HTC, I can finally use my phone at night without blinding myself with the light![]()
U talking about this one??
![]()
Yes, I also went to adjust individual lux settings also, didn't really do much.
Yes, I also went to adjust individual lux settings also, didn't really do much.
Interesting....
Perhaps you can search XDA for Auto Brightness issues, might be a faulty sensor.
Hmm. Mine works fine tho =/
U try testing the sensor by turning on auto brightness in a bright area and cover the sensor with ur finger. The brightness should drop significantly
anyone here ordered diztronic case?
my shipment doesnt hv any movement since 5 august.
August 5, 2014 , 6:19 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
You paid for normal mail bro, you'll only get notification when arrived in SG.
Takes usually 2-3 weeks to arrive by normal mail from USA.
urs is express?
AT the checkout page only 1 shipping method..
First-Class Package International Service™ (Varies by destination)
how u take screenshot? power + vol down?Anyone know if u can change the screenshot to save as jpg instead of PNG?